opinions needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
I would be really gratefull if any nail geeks could halp me out. I have a regular lady who I do every 2/3 weeks with L&P tips. Have had no problems up untill today. She came at 10 o clock for her 2 weeks maintenance and had lost a thumb nail, no problems there I began filing down the nails and all was ok. I appiled a new tip to her thumb and began applying my product. when I came to he little finger on her left hand OMG it had split under the remaining product from one side to the other I was horrified it wasnt there when I fininshed filing it just appeared. This lady is taking warfarin does anyone know if it can cause thinning of the nail plate ???? There was still product over the top so I know it wasnt caused by me filing and the lady was fab and not phased at all but I feel so sick I just dont know what happened its never happened to me before and I dont know how to handle the situation. Its my clients birthday over the weekend so I have said I would like to take them all off and encourage a bit of strength back into her own nails, but obviously she wants her lovely long nails for the weekend. What do I do when Ive taken them all off? What if theyve all gone thin ? god its awfull when something like this happens it knocks your confidence for six.Any help or advice would be fab thanks in advance.
when i take my product off I file the top layer then apply a pad with product remover on and cover in foil. Do you think this is the best way to take them off?

quick question... had the remaining thinned out L&P cracked too????

No it hadnt cracked it was still perfect, just underneath on her nail.

Latest posts

Back