Opinions of Madam Glam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
Opinions on the madam glam gel polish? The colours all look fab but what do they go on like, have they got good staying power
any tips for application.... also your fav colours :)

Thanks x

I recently bought a few to try, and I've tried one application, so far I'm very unimpressed. The viscosity is thicker than I'm used to, the bottles don't have a uniform design and the polish is manufactured in China with no professional support.

Without sounding like a huge snob, I personally don't see how madam glam is better than the likes of bluesky and other similar brands.

Definitely agree with Anna. They are ok. Bought a few bottles and they are super thick, leak into the cuticles and sidewalls no matter what I do. I find it's so thick you can't control the product very well. The bottles are different shapes and sizes. The only things I have liked are the matte and normal topcoats. They last forever on my clients, but colors are a big no.

I recently bought a few to try, and I've tried one application, so far I'm very unimpressed. The viscosity is thicker than I'm used to, the bottles don't have a uniform design and the polish is manufactured in China with no professional support.

Without sounding like a huge snob, I personally don't see how madam glam is better than the likes of bluesky and other similar brands.

Opinions on the madam glam gel polish? The colours all look fab but what do they go on like, have they got good staying power
any tips for application.... also your fav colours :)

Thanks x
I would not use any polishes made on china!

Latest posts

Back