opinions on a good hand cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Spa Manicure Finishing Lotion by Creative...its a facial quality lotion that helps prevent the signs of ageing, protects skin from the effects of the environment and restores elasticity to the skin.

Its lovely and not greasy at all.....all for less than £7 (being as you has asked about prices)
Well I am going to sound like a total numpty now, but I had never thought of using that on its own :o

I'd suggest a paraffin wax treatment, followed by lashings of solar butter and solar oil!! xx

Mavala hand cream is good, especially after an exfoliation and paraffin treatment.

Well I am going to sound like a total numpty now, but I had never thought of using that on its own :o

"numpty".....:lol:.....i know what you mean though. :hug:

I had a regular client come in this week for her manicure, the nails were a different texture near the cuticle, i was stunned, they were thicker, healthier, it was like a new nail was growing through, she had been using a new hand cream since November (which makes sense) as this is how long it would take to notice the difference, she said it was Clarins, she's gonna bring it in and show me.... I was amazed...

I need high potency stuff because of walking dogs/mucking out/riding horses in the depths of winter on a hill farm....so it's Bio Oil and Lush Helping Hands all the way for me :green:

I use solar silk for clients but I found the best one for very dry hands is Hemp hand cream from the body shop. The smell takes a bit of getting used to but it has amazing results.

Latest posts

Back