Opinions on MONU professional skincare!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty14

Reaction score
Hey lovely geeks!
Have been researching my facial brands and have found MONU by Susan Molyneux which looks very promising! Lovely packaging and sounds lovely and natural. Do any of you use this brand and what do you think of it?
Thankyou so much. X

I actually came across them yesterday and ordered some samples :)

Hey lovely geeks!
Have been researching my facial brands and have found MONU by Susan Molyneux which looks very promising! Lovely packaging and sounds lovely and natural. Do any of you use this brand and what do you think of it?
Thankyou so much. X

Use it, love it and so do my clients! Smells and feels gorgeous on the skin.

I think its competitively priced and customer service is very good.

You can buy the student kit for about £150 which includes cleaner toner mask and moisturiser for 3 different skin types, facial massage oil, exfoliator and eye make up remover. Great if you want to try it out!

Hope this helps.

PB
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ooooh lovely! I've contacted then asking for samples so I just need to sit back now and wait!

I use the Monu and Renu products, my clients love the results and the smell. They feel comfortable on the skin and even my clients with very sensitive skin they have been great. You get fab customer service and speedy delivery. With some of the starter packs you can buy you get a free training course in their facials and products. There is minimum order of £75 each order you place too. I love this range. Best of luck with your decision.
Nicola x

Just received my samples and tried their sensitive cleanser & moisturiser & OMG, love it! Smells amazing and my skin feels amazing! The cleanser is a million times better than my Clinique one. Eve Taylor have a lit to live up to if they want to beat this! Lol. Xx

glad its good, i still haven't received my samples though :(

Hi Geeks,
We use susan moly products for facials in our salon. Lovely smelling products - brand name not so well recognised as Elemis etc but clients love our facials using this brand. I really like the dry range for mature skin.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back