Opinions on my first set of lash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliesampson

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just looking for some extra feedback on my first set of lash extensions..this is not a full set, just applied in roughly an hour and a half..
I am nervous to start practising on strangers so please give me any advice or feedback!

Thank you x

Attachments

• IMG_2835.jpeg
    IMG_2835.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 149
Very similar to my first set the other day. I think they look great. Unfortunately they didn't last. I think I need to change glues. I'm trying to upload pic but says file is too large

I think they both look great! I've only just trained and I'm yet to start with any real practice on family or friends and I'm worried that they won't last! What products are you using? :) I've bought my kit from lashbase and a load of lashview lashes :)

I got my kit from lash art, was amazing. But I've also used others, I msgd a few for some samples too.

I got my kit from lash art, was amazing. But I've also used others, I msgd a few for some samples too.
Ooh good idea! I'll try that and I'll also look at lash art! Thank you :)

Could I ask how you've been charging whilst you get going?
I did post a question but I got no replies from it :(
I don't want to be out of pocket but is it cheeky to charge family and friends a small amount to cover costs?

I've done a few friend for free, and the public £15 for now x

Ooh good idea! I'll try that and I'll also look at lash art! Thank you :)

Could I ask how you've been charging whilst you get going?
I did post a question but I got no replies from it :(
I don't want to be out of pocket but is it cheeky to charge family and friends a small amount to cover costs?

Always charge for your time and make sure that you say it is limited time for training sets :)

My trainer suggested £25 and a free infill.

Yes i found the same..my friend said they fell off after about a week and a half but i think retention just comes with practise! My plan now is to charge £15 for a full set just until i feel confident.
I use lashbase too, the extreme adhesive. Thanks for the opinions, more welcome please! xx

Can I just say, I don’t do lashes so not a pro opinion but Wow I’d be really pleased if that was me as they look super natural!

Can I just say, I don’t do lashes so not a pro opinion but Wow I’d be really pleased if that was me as they look super natural!

Thank you I really appreciate it! This was not a full set just what I could do in under an hour :) half sets actually look super nice xx

Latest posts

Back