SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliesampson

Reaction score
Finally built up the courage to do another set since my course! I know this isn't a full set but she only wanted a natural look..this took me about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Any one got any advice or tips? or anyone new to lashes who want to share their sets and get advice! xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4361.jpeg
    IMG_4361.jpeg
    605.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4348.jpeg
    IMG_4348.jpeg
    887 KB · Views: 78
They look great! Being super super picky I would have done a couple more in the circled bit

e53d641abc55a62db0148acf839594ce.jpg

They look great! Being super super picky I would have done a couple more in the circled bit

e53d641abc55a62db0148acf839594ce.jpg
Thank you for your feedback! I found it super trick as loads of her lashes went literally sideways and some bent..any tips for applying lashes to those types of lashes? x

Thank you for your feedback! I found it super trick as loads of her lashes went literally sideways and some bent..any tips for applying lashes to those types of lashes? x

You kind of just have to ignore which way the lash is going and attach the lash straight near the root and let it dry straight and it should stay on. As you only put the glue on the end of the lash it doesn’t actually matter what way the natural lash goes

Any feedback welcome.

This took me around 2 hours and I could have kept lashing, but my model had a train to catch!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 69
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back