Opinions on Pro Salon hair extensions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzy121

Reaction score
Just bought a pack of 25 auburn to go in a clients hair as usual supplier ran out, reviews?

What supplier do you use? x

I currently use Euphoria One but not 100% sure on them at the moment
I am thinking of using Euphoria One as the colour range seems really good. What is it your not 100% sure of as I keep seeing some good reviews then some bad so I'm not sure if I should use them now or not.

Thank you x

Hello Lizzy,

Which name have you ordered with us under as we cant seem to find you on our systems?

We currently have Auburn in stock in both our grades.

Kind regards
Euphoria One x

Last edited:
I am thinking of using Euphoria One as the colour range seems really good. What is it your not 100% sure of as I keep seeing some good reviews then some bad so I'm not sure if I should use them now or not.

Thank you x

Hello Bella90,

Thank you for interest in Euphoria One, we would love to start working with you.

Salon Geek is a very good site to obtain genuine feedback about hair extension companies however please be aware that all the posts you read, positive or negative may not necessarily be from genuine users.

Its always good to bear this in mind when looking for new hair extension suppliers.

Please read this thread http://www.salongeek.com/threads/hair-extensions-which-supplier-should-i-choose.288490/

Kind regards
Euphoria One
x

Last edited:
Lizzy some companies colour rings differ be sure to check colour charts first

I'd be wary of this thread, seems like it's a case of more fake profiles created by hair suppliers to gain business by badmouthing others

Latest posts

Back