Opinions please - CACI or Genie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am after opinions on what non surgical face lift machine to go for out of CACI or Genie...

I was going to go for CACI but some competitors use Genie and after doing some research although CACI are the market leader, Genie apparently work much better?? As far as I am aware Genie uses pads and CACI probes, which I prefer (the latter) tbh.

I have a rep from CACI coming tomorrow. Does Genie use faradic more so and CACI micro current? I'm a bit confused and would be interested to hear people's opinions. Clients I have mentioned it to have said they would prefer CACI, but I need to be sure before I go ahead and hand over the dollar.

Any help and advice on the 2 machines and their comparisons would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

hello, i have always used the caci and cant rave about it enough. i dont know about the genie although ive heard of it but ive never used it. caci does use the microcurrent and the probes and all i can say is the results are fantastic. in the last 10 weeks i have had 5 new courses started and ive got a lot of clients that have had courses and do the monthly maintainance. i just love it and its been a great asset to my business, also i mentioned on another thread but what i did was hold a launch event before id even bought the machine, got the rep to do a demo and got the ladies to book and pay upfront for courses and the money i made on that night bought my machine outright so that was even better, also with caci you can buy used machines from them so it might not be as big an outlay as you think. good luck with it all

I totally agree with Misseden. Caci has been the best investment that I've made in the salon. So many clients on courses and with monthly maintenance that I seriously considering another machine to keep up with demand.

Thank you both so much for your valuable replies. I am swaying to CACI anyway so that's good :)

I was only going to buy an approved one to be honest and was going to perhaps get the quantum as I use environ and their machine and am only really after the micro current. I was wondering what others have though as the light therapy looks useful! Argh!

Exactly what I bought. Pre owned from Caci and a quantum. Really good for clients thinking of slimming as well as this can be done at the same time as facial. 2 birds one stone. Good luck with it. Xx

Exactly what I bought. Pre owned from Caci and a quantum. Really good for clients thinking of slimming as well as this can be done at the same time as facial. 2 birds one stone. Good luck with it. Xx

Thanks for the reply! I'm guessing you've had no issues then and don't regret buying the quantum over one of the higher spec machines?

We absolutely love it. Best machine I've purchased. Xxx

Attachments

• Shelley Treatment 4.jpg
    Shelley Treatment 4.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 265
I will let you be the judge of this one. Here is a CACI before and after 4th treatment with the jowl lift. One of my clients ...

Hey lovely lady. .. I liked your picture on the CACI Facebook page. Fab results well done you. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I will let you be the judge of this one. Here is a CACI before and after 4th treatment with the jowl lift. One of my clients ...

Wow that's great! How far apart were her treatments? Was she on a course? And do you have a preference for machine as I am torn for which to go for still. I use the environ machine but am looking at something to complement, which is why I thought the quantum, however the ultimate does a heck of a lot of treatments!

Body treatments are not that popular these days .. Apparently.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Think I am going to for the ultra as this does loads of treatments and not bothered about the mda. Thanks so much for all the advice.

Wow that's great! How far apart were her treatments? Was she on a course? And do you have a preference for machine as I am torn for which to go for still. I use the environ machine but am looking at something to complement, which is why I thought the quantum, however the ultimate does a heck of a lot of treatments!

Hi, I have the Ultimate machine as I wanted to do the microdermabrasion. My client has 2 treatments per week. She is on a Jowl Lift course of 10. Personally, I am brand name girl and believe you get what you pay for.
Goodluck. x

Latest posts

Back