Opps I did it again!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hsmith

Reaction score
Hi All

A month ago i posted a message about me breaking my ring finger nail halfway down the bed (all blood and gore!!!). On Tuesday my fellow nail tech took off my old enhancements and we both commented on the fact that my ring finger nail had grown out lovely - she then proceeded to put on a great set on oval french manicures.

Today Ive been helping my husband construct the mother of all decking and helped nail down the boards - armed with a dammed great big hammer i proceeded to hammer in the nails - but alas I hammered the wrong nail. OUCH OUCH OUCH with blood splattered on my new decking I smashed the same ring finger nail - the acylic was shattered but still attached - I have just taken the plaster off and the whole nail is black as well as the finger!!!!

Great Im sure I am going to lose this nail - and what with a new salon opening in 6 weeks im going to be a great advert Ha Ha Ha.

By the way my husband thought it was funny to hammer the wrong nail!!!!

Heidi (destined not to have a nice ring finer nail this year!!)

HI

Ohh bless you!!! Fingers crossed there is no permanant damage.

Oh babe I remember the post about your first episode lol poor you hope it feels better soon

You could allways say its a new form of nail art :) the hammered look lol

Take care Dawnie xx

ooh you poor thing,my next door neighbour dropped a paving slab on her toe and it went black, bet it kills :sad: , hope your feeeling better soon ,no more diy though :biggrin: take care love dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back