Opti-smooth, anyone tried this ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
hi there

i had a treatment on my hair today called opti smooth
has anyone tried or heard of this?

it cost me £175 its a hair straighten treatment that takes 5 hours to do

my haor was naturally curly so ive had this done to get it nice straight an smooth

anyone tried it ???

i havent tried it but really interested,
how did your hair turn out i have been thinking of having my hair straightened for ages i will pay anything as it is curly.........tell me more

Hi Jo

well basically i go to the hairdressers once a week to have a blow dry an straighten
i have some hair straightners and i am constantly straightenin my hair.
my hair is naturally curly but more wavey
and after flash drying it myself it then goes really big an takes me ages to do as my hair is so thick........... so basically ive had this treatment done
its a matrix system which are well known for smooth products.
my hair is really straight now an apparantly when i wash it, it will be dead straight
my hair felt a hell of a lot lighter
it feels like ive had all the thickness from under neath cut out.

its a permant thing an when your root of your hair gets to 5 cm thats when you have to have it re done
which is bout every 6 months

worth asking your hairdresser bout it

ill send you a pic at the weekend after my 1st shampoo ok chick

cheers for all the info
have to wash my hair and leave it to dry natrally before i straighten it to get it smoother then you probably know this cant go out in damp weather because it curls back again.
it is so thick so i wear it up most of the time.
going to show hubby this..............see if he will pay if not i will threaten him with my hair being cut short
cheers again
jo

joannerowsell said:
cheers for all the info
have to wash my hair and leave it to dry natrally before i straighten it to get it smoother then you probably know this cant go out in damp weather because it curls back again.
it is so thick so i wear it up most of the time.
going to show hubby this..............see if he will pay if not i will threaten him with my hair being cut short
cheers again
jo

you won't need to threaten him now joanne - you can have as many treatments as you want!!!! congratulations on your win - might have to start entering these comps now - they do say you've got to be in it to win it!!

i think the money i won is the amount i have spent over the years trying to win
they probably said poor cow we might as well pay her back all the money we owe her anyway lol

hi hayley - has it worked now you've probably washed your hair?
really interested to see/hear whether it has worked and was worth the money!
thanks

hi there

i go to the hair salon twice a week to have a wash an blow dry i hate doing my own hair
i had it blow dryed sat an got caught in rain sunday so washed it last night
an yay!

i flash dryed it an it just hung dead straight
i must say i did put the straightners on the end to give it that sleek finish
but its a thousand times better
i feel like i have had all that thickness underneath cut out and i just have thin hair at last sleek and smooth

shame i cant say the same for my body lol ........... but hey cant have everything can we

but yeh well worth the money plus saves so much time in a morning!

go for it girl ! best thing i did

Hi

There are a few of these straightening treatments out now, Wella do one too. We use both in our salon and find them really good, provided you dont have any bleach on your hair.

I have used this system before and it works very well. It will not however leave your hair ruler staight, it will smooth it out 90% and will make styling much easier and faster. Anyone who tells you it will not need to be styled is lying to you. You will need to invest in the proper home care products and get a deep conditioning treatment at least once a month. You can get your regrowth done very six months so all in all it is a great option for anyone that enjoys smoother hair.

this is what we use in the sakibn i work in, the hot method is really really effective. . .xx

Latest posts

Back