Ordering Creatively

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Ok, I might be having a right blonde moment here.....but how do I order from Creative now. Is there a catalogue available? Do you just make a list of what you want? Do you order off a site somewhere?
I have sooooooooooooooooo much to get for my new salon job end of November I really need to get orders in
HELP!!!

::hangs head in embarressment::

So I just phone up my nearest Ambassador?
Is a catalogue coming out from Sweet Squared?

Ring the number at the bottom of Samantha's post, you can only order from Sub Distributors, they're highlightd in bold text, no idea about a catalogue.

You can order from us (Sweet Squared) or from one of the Subs. A catalogue is in the works and shouldnt be too far off - the only hold up is that we dropped virtually all prices and since there are so many items, it takes some time to do.

In the meantime, you can use an old Hyperion catalogue as most of the codes are the same. The only thing that you will be missing is some of the newer items (i.e. Brisa Bolds and such).

You can reach Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060.

HTHs!

You DROPPED the prices???? SERIOUSLY??????????????

You can order from us (Sweet Squared) or from one of the Subs. A catalogue is in the works and shouldnt be too far off - the only hold up is that we dropped virtually all prices and since there are so many items, it takes some time to do.

In the meantime, you can use an old Hyperion catalogue as most of the codes are the same. The only thing that you will be missing is some of the newer items (i.e. Brisa Bolds and such).

You can reach Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060.

HTHs!

Very helpful thanks!!
Looking forwards to the catalogue......even more now as I threw the hyperion one away!! lol

Latest posts

Back