Ordering Gelish at Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do Sallys have a catalogue? The stores closest to me aren't very big and I know the one near my mum in Glasgow is huge.

Thanks

Do Sallys have a catalogue? The stores closest to me aren't very big and I know the one near my mum in Glasgow is huge.

Thanks

Angie I see you are in Yateley. The Basingstoke Sally's has a list but not of them all.

I wanted My Forbidden Love ( a red from the Winter Collection) which wasn't on their list so I did the order on line & they were able to get it for me & also the Magnetico blue.

Which Sally's do you use? Guildford?

Thankyou!!

Yes, I did on my last order. Just need to give them all your "Sally" card details & pay on the VAT free day.
I got them about a week later:)

They also stock OPI gel polish now too.

Angie I see you are in Yateley. The Basingstoke Sally's has a list but not of them all.

I wanted My Forbidden Love ( a red from the Winter Collection) which wasn't on their list so I did the order on line & they were able to get it for me & also the Magnetico blue.

Which Sally's do you use? Guildford?

Yeah, I went to Guildford today, just got a couple of polishes as I couldn't find what I wanted.

Will have to pop down to Basingstoke see what its like. x

There's a trade Sally's in Woking. In the industrial estate x

Latest posts

Back