Ordering Gelish at Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrybaby

Reaction score
Hi Geeks. I know you can ask Sally's to order additional Gelish colours to those they keep in stock but has anyone ordered them on a VAT free day or know if they let you do this?

Thanks.

I doubt very much they would provide them VAT free if they were ordering them in especially xx

Hi there, I ordered a couple of gelish colours on the last VAT free day, which they had to order from Nail Harmony and they were still VAT free! xx

I ordered mine on the last vat free day and I didn't have to pay vat
Just a small delivery Charge

I also ordered on a VAT free day and got them VAT free. They just rang me when they were in and I picked them up. No delivery charge. X

The delivery charge i paid was for them to come into the store and I had to collect them also.

The delivery charge i paid was for them to come into the store and I had to collect them also.

That's a bit cheeky! ;-)

I order new colours every VAT free day, sometimes I just ring through and order over the phone, pay and then collect when they ring me, I dont pay delivery either.

As long as you pay for them on the VAT free day you will get them VAT free.

Just have to make a special journey in to get them when they arrive.

You do have to have a Sally's card & prove you are a professional

Well fancy that.... why has nobody told me about this before?! :D

Fantastic news! Thanks everyone for your replies. It certainly makes a heck of a difference if you're getting a few bottles!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

Sorry to jump in but when is the VAT free day at Sallys?

It's normally every last Thursday of the month x

If you are registered with them they automatically email or text you each time there is one. Usually around once every 4-6 weeks x

Will have to remember to order in on the next VAT free day... Great tip..thanks guys! :Love:

Same as other replys. Though only draw back they come bout two weeks after think this is cause they so busy with all special orders ( colours not in store) great saving I ordered 3 on vat free got them vat free paid a small delivery charge xx

When I done my last order I placed it a on Thursday and was told about a wk and they called on the Tuesday to say they were in.

When I done my last order I placed it a on Thursday and was told about a wk and they called on the Tuesday to say they were in.

Ace that's quick x

Anyone know if you can order online on VAT free days???

Jo xx

Anyone know if you can order online on VAT free days???

Jo xx

Yes, I did on my last order. Just need to give them all your "Sally" card details & pay on the VAT free day.
I got them about a week later:)

They also stock OPI gel polish now too.

Latest posts

Back