Ordering rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeders

Reaction score
Sorry not sure where to post this, so please feel free to move accordingly!

I've been trying to order some CND cuticle cream from S2 and Ellisons for over a month now, and they are both still out of stock. It's driving me nuts. I acquired a new client who suffers from really hard skin around her nails and I really bummed up the CND product (I use it myself regularly mixed with Solar Oil) telling her how brilliant it is and how it really works. Now every fortnight I have to tell her it's still out of stock and hopefully should be available in a few weeks - I feel such an idiot - I'm sure she thinks I'm just making it all up! How can massive stockists be out of stock for so long? I really don't get it. You don't see Asda or Tesco run out of bread for over a month! Thank you - rant over.

I hate it when you have to wait for things !!! Do they do cuticle cream ? I've not heard of it ? X

Do you mean cuticle eraser? That's in stock on S2

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It wasn't this morning when I tried! I'll get on to it straight away - thank you x

It wasn't this morning when I tried! I'll get on to it straight away - thank you x

They must have had a delivery as some of the glitters that were out of stock are now on the website as available again x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back