Ordering stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COR Salon

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm doing some research into how I should stock my salon. I'm a newbie to the space so please excuse my ignorance, was hoping for some advice.

1) How do I order different colours? I'm not sure what the ratio should be an the frequency that it'll be used.
2) If I can find peroxide separately, can I buy this in bulk or is it advised to get the colour from the same supplier, too?
3) How do you usually order your stock?

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks,

1st you should really decide what colour brand youll be using, i always use the same peroxide that goes with colour brand to ensure correct results.
i tend to go to the wholesalers once a month as i like to have a look and make sure everything i need is in stock (fussy like that)

1st you should really decide what colour brand youll be using, i always use the same peroxide that goes with colour brand to ensure correct results.
i tend to go to the wholesalers once a month as i like to have a look and make sure everything i need is in stock (fussy like that)
Hey! Thanks for responding. Do you get all your colours and everything you need from 1 supplier?

Hey! Thanks for responding. Do you get all your colours and everything you need from 1 supplier?
I do yes my local is 'salon services' it tends to have everything i need under one roof beauty included

I do yes my local is 'salon services' it tends to have everything i need under one roof beauty included
Ok, great! Last question :) It's obviously not possible to stock up on all colours at first. What would you recommend I start with? Colour wise?

Latest posts

Back