Ordering sweet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
I noticed on this site the other day someone had a order from Sweet Squared and things had leaked. Well, I wanted to give some positive on my order.
I phoned for my very first order to be placed this Monday. Spoke to a lovely lady who had a lovely sense of humour. Placed my order which she helped me with loads because I only had a few order numbers. My parcel arrived here Wednesday all beautifully wrapped. I am so imprssed with the service I have received!
ANd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love the new catalogue!!!!!!!!!! :green:

i made and order on monday and spoke to a really nice lady on the phone, the order came on tuesday....fantastic!!!!! i also work in retail and good friendly staff are sometimes hard to find she was soooo helpful.
i got my new catalogue and phoned but to ask about something and this lady i spoke to this time was also lovely....she even said she would send me a free sample!!!:):):):)

well done

LMAO.......anyone heard this....its said in the most lush American accent...(could only be GMG)

Chose option 1 for ordering, training, Love and Respect.....:lol:

I just rang for the catalogue and asked for love and respect....:lol:

hehe, should have waited for the Accounts option ;)

heaven help you....bless...how much is that then..and does it come with free P&P....

very "sweet"..:lol:

Hee hee - the ladies on the end of the line are so friendly and down to earth - I like em ! Mr Geek if thats you (and I guessed that it was) you have a lovely deep voice ! :)

its not real...he speaks through a empty cardboard loo roll to get that effect...:lol: x

its not real...he speaks through a empty cardboard loo roll to get that effect...:lol: x

:lol: ROTFPMSL

I just rang for an up-to date catalogue too, I listened to it all ... was so funny!! Will keep me chuckling for the rest of the day :lol:

Ok not sure what "Sweet Squared" is but definately want the number please? Helen x

i made and order on monday and spoke to a really nice lady on the phone, the order came on tuesday....fantastic!!!!! i also work in retail and good friendly staff are sometimes hard to find she was soooo helpful.
i got my new catalogue and phoned but to ask about something and this lady i spoke to this time was also lovely....she even said she would send me a free sample!!!:):):):)

well done

and thats how it should be... why are peeps so flabbergasted by customer service ?

Carl is right - In my opinion, that is how it should always be. None the less, who doesn't love hearing compliments like that?

As to my voice... I really do speak through a cardboard roll. While it sounds cool at times, if can be socially awkward at weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.

As to my voice... I really do speak through a cardboard roll. While it sounds cool at times, if can be socially awkward at weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
lmao ...I must give it a go ...

~~emmsy trots upstairs to pick one of the many empty loo roll tubes up off the bathroom floor ~~

HOW DO I SOUND NOOOWW BROOWNNN COOWWW :green:

Did I sound good ?

I think I'll have to have a ring ..and add it to my fave numbers for a bit of a pick me up lol ..

Will I be able to pick one up at leeds next week Sam ?

A carboard roll? :)

The phone lines will be jammed with people wanting to listen to the dulcet tones of the cardboard tube LOL.

A carboard roll? :)
Noooooo I got hundreds of them ...kids seem to collect them they always say "im gunna make this , im gunna make that ..nooo mum dont throw them away :cry:"

:green:

But what I would like to collect is a sweet squared catalougue please, would this be possible :lol:

Of course :) 1 free with every cardboard roll :D

and thats how it should be... why are peeps so flabbergasted by customer service ?

I know that's how it should be, but with all the negative thats been going around. I felt some positive needed to be added.........

I phoned earlier in the week and heard the hilarious message, i was laughing so much i had to ring again because i missed what number i had to press,
SAM is right girls ring and wait till you hear the one for accounts :lol: PMSL
best answer phone i have ever heard

i think that we all know that this is how it should be but all too often today there are those who go to work with an attitude and can be sooooo rude.
I also work as a team leader for woolworths and have done my fair share of recruitment and i found it extremley difficult to find people with passion and drive. There are those that take jobs because they have to earn a living but really dont want to be there....and it shows in most cases unfortunately!!
I have to say though that trying to launch myself into a new career has not affected my wonderful customer service, lol!!!!!

Also, loving the love and respect on this thread!!!!!!

Go on then I'll give a little pos' rep on this too....!

Yep did my first order with the Sweeties, and funnily enough I spoke to a lovely lady on the other end of the phone , who was extremely helpful and was quite prepared to answer any questions or queries with out me feeling like I was being rushed or avoided. (Answers to the name Samantha, or Sweet Cheeks! LOL)

Well it's been a big relief to be getting the customer service that we as Creative tech's deserve as loyal customers. At last I can get on with my job with out farting and faffing about.

Nice one Sweetie Pies! :)

Latest posts

Back