Organic facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been asked by a homeopath I work alongside if I could do an Organic facial for them. Does anyone provide an organic facial if so what products would you recommend? I've been looking at so many this afternoon would be nice to get some other opinions too!!
Thanks x

I believe Thea is an entirely organic range as is Eminence. Both lovely. Eminence was going to be my range of choice but after looking into an organic range with pros and cons for so long I decided against it.

Hth

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Zooks, will take a look at them xx

I believe Thea is an entirely organic range as is Eminence. Both lovely. Eminence was going to be my range of choice but after looking into an organic range with pros and cons for so long I decided against it.

Hth

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
Zooms may I ask what the pros and cons were for you that you decided against it? Just interested.

I use NYR Organic. I became a consultant and just use the products in my treatments and retail to clients if they want to buy - although you could take it a lot further and do parties etc for up your income. I mainly use the frankincense range for anti-aging which is fab but they have products to suit all skin types.

Toner,moisturizer,cleanser: only one product. Its natural and won't be sensitive. Its called rose water. You can also use it to take off your eye makeup as well. People of all skin types use this product and is cheap as well.

I've just joined NYR.
It's worth looking into their lovely products; pm me if I can help.

Remember that the term "100% organic" can not be applied to products containing water, for example. The water may be pure and natural, but cannot be cerified as organic.

Thanks I don't want to go down the selling route like NYR as I've already got a range like that for my reg facials and would be nice to use a product that's trade only this time. X

The pitfall with NYR brand is, it is a brand known for house partying and recruiting. Also, customer can buy the product cheaper on ebay or online. I have this brand as an organic option next to my profesisonal brand but I wouldn't only use this in my salon.

We are an organic aromatherapy company and have set treatments also that you can train in.

I am the Italian distributor but I know Louise or Joanne would be happy to discuss with you the UK options.

www.thearomatherapycompany.co.uk

Thanks but I don't want to have to retrain but just be able to provide an alternative product.

I've a few to research so will try a few out, thanks to everyone for their help! X

I provide Neal's Yard Organic facial and all my clients return for monthly facial. Never have a problem even for sensitive skin. Lovely product and it's really work!

Eminence are lovely and look very professional.

I didn't try any organic facial. How does it work? I am using a natural facial mask and I love the results. It leaves my skin smooth, soft and glowing and I am very happy with it. It is also for sensitive skin which is good for me because I have a dry and sensitive skin before. So my friend recommends me to use this product.

Hi all,
I've been asked by a homeopath I work alongside if I could do an Organic facial for them. Does anyone provide an organic facial if so what products would you recommend? I've been looking at so many this afternoon would be nice to get some other opinions too!!
Thanks x

PINKS BOUTIQUE

Absolutely stunning :Love:

Yes I agree - Pinks Boutique

Latest posts

Back