Organic fast tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila Rose

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to spray tanning and want to use a product that my clients can wash off after an hour that’s also organic, I’m thinking of selling points, I’ve heard the velocity by vani t is good but I’m struggling to find any uk supply information that’s recent, I found a thread from 2011 but when I sent an email i got a postmaster message back, does anyone know how I can contact a uk supplier for them, or can anyone recommend another good quick tan spray tan product or that I could use, I’ve been on a spray tanning course at my local college but I need to buy a gun, tent and product. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you :)

Hi Leila,

We have recently launched our darkest & fastest tan - MoroccanTan MoroccanAccelerated.

Uniquely designed to suit all complexions, this solution delivers the darkest and most intense finish within the MoroccanTan range. Ultra bronzers, boosted melanin tanning technology and a 48 hour hydration complex ensures the skin receives a continuous surge of hydration, resulting in healthy, luminous and protected skin.

This product is infused with our hero ingredient organic Argan oil, and a powerful probiotic blend to enhance the radiance of the complexion by stimulating the skin's natural defences.

If you would like further information, please send a PM.

MT
xx

Thanks I will have a look on the website at this one.

Hi, I’m new to spray tanning and want to use a product that my clients can wash off after an hour that’s also organic, I’m thinking of selling points, I’ve heard the velocity by vani t is good but I’m struggling to find any uk supply information that’s recent, I found a thread from 2011 but when I sent an email i got a postmaster message back, does anyone know how I can contact a uk supplier for them, or can anyone recommend another good quick tan spray tan product or that I could use, I’ve been on a spray tanning course at my local college but I need to buy a gun, tent and product. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you :)

Hi lovely,

Yes I use Vani-T and purchase from the only UK distributor which is called Blue Tanning. Their telephone number is 01325 744906. Where about's in the UK are you? I'm in the Midlands. I purchase from Maximist (machine) and tents you can pick up quite easily. Feel free to DM me for more information lovely. More than happy to help you x

Hi, thanks for replying :)
Do you think I can get any gun? I’ve seen some small ones that are handheld that might be better for being mobile? Then use the velocity tan liquid, have you tried that one? I like the idea of it being washed off after an hour. I have sent a message to blue tanning :) xx

Hi, thanks for replying :)
Do you think I can get any gun? I’ve seen some small ones that are handheld that might be better for being mobile? Then use the velocity tan liquid, have you tried that one? I like the idea of it being washed off after an hour. I have sent a message to blue tanning :) xx

Yes the Velocity Rapid Tan (12% or 15%) is what the whole team use. It suits almost any skin tone and has our customers coming back time and time again. You can't go wrong with it babe. Much like the right solution and great application, getting the right machine is super important. It depends how many tans you think you might be doing as you want your machine to be able to keep up with you. I've used a few different ones and the Maximist Pro TNT works best for us. It looks large but is lightweight, has three gun heads, goes for days and has an on and off switch on the handle (as well as the base unit) which not many guns do. You can opt for the cheaper, smaller machine from Maximist with similar results though if you are on a budget. :) xx

Thank you [emoji120] xx

There are no organic spray tan solutions. They can contain some organic ingredients but they can't be 100% organic xx

Had the same issue with the email..

I'm with what wilde about tan said. I use VANI-T and its absolutely amazing! I also get it from Blue Tanning. I also use the maximist spray mate TNT

There are no organic spray tan solutions. They can contain some organic ingredients but they can't be 100% organic xx

That’s not what Vita Liberata are saying! They apparently are totally organic

As all spray tanning solutions contain water and water is not organic, (just google "is water organic"), then ALL spray tanning solutions are NOT organic regardless of what the brands say.

Ok I see what you are saying but they are using non harming ingredients and are safer for them and ysxas therapists. Better for the environment.

"There are no organic spray tan solutions. They can contain some organic ingredients but they can't be 100% organic xx "

The previous poster is correct. The claim that this solution or any other is 100% organic is false. Our solutions contain "non harming solutions" but we do not claim to be 100% organic. If this solution, contains the usual colour guides then these are also not organic.

"There are no organic spray tan solutions. They can contain some organic ingredients but they can't be 100% organic xx "

The previous poster is correct. The claim that this solution or any other is 100% organic is false. Our solutions contain "non harming solutions" but we do not claim to be 100% organic. If this solution, contains the usual colour guides then these are also not organic.
What’s your tan solution?

Do you send out samples?

We usually charge for delivery and then deduct if you order but if you email us at [email protected] with your address we will send some for free.
Ambermist

Latest posts

Back