Organic fast tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Sent email

That’s not what Vita Liberata are saying! They apparently are totally organic
Well they lie ;) water is not organic, DHA (another main ingredient) can come from an organic source but once it has been through the process to extract the DHA it can no longer be organic. Since all solutions contain these ingredients, they shouldn't be classed as 100% organic xx

That’s not what Vita Liberata are saying! They apparently are totally organic
Well they lie ;) water is not organic, DHA (another main ingredient) can come from an organic source but once it has been through the process to extract the DHA it can no longer be organic. Since all solutions contain these ingredients, they shouldn't be classed as 100% organic xx

As I understand it (and I have been down this road when it comes to 'organic wine' as well), it is not the water that is the problem it is the processing. Organic food (and presumably organic anything else) has to be minimally processed. You can have an organic lemon, you can have organic lemonade if you squeeze it and dont add anyting but you can't have an organic lemon merengue pie even if every ingredient was organic and the water was squeezed out of organic cucumbers because that is not how it came out of the ground. Until such time as they discover a tanning solution tree I'm afraid there will be no organic tanning solution.

I am not sure that Vita Liberata are still claiming to be totally organic (although they have made that claim in the past). I just had a look at their website and it says 'Natural and certified organic approved extracts are key to our formulas' which is probably fair enough.

Last edited:
Hi Leila,

We have recently launched our darkest & fastest tan - MoroccanTan MoroccanAccelerated.

Uniquely designed to suit all complexions, this solution delivers the darkest and most intense finish within the MoroccanTan range. Ultra bronzers, boosted melanin tanning technology and a 48 hour hydration complex ensures the skin receives a continuous surge of hydration, resulting in healthy, luminous and protected skin.

This product is infused with our hero ingredient organic Argan oil, and a powerful probiotic blend to enhance the radiance of the complexion by stimulating the skin's natural defences.

If you would like further information, please send a PM.

MT
xx

Do you do free samples?

As all spray tanning solutions contain water and water is not organic, (just google "is water organic"), then ALL spray tanning solutions are NOT organic regardless of what the brands say.

Thanks for samples! Am about to test them. :)

Latest posts

Back