Organic hair dye products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little jannah

Reaction score
can anyone recommend any organic hair dye companies to stock in our salon, have looked at HEBE and organic colour systems, any experiences with these companies?

Hi never heard of HEBE do you mean Colour Herbe ???:D

Sorry yes I mean Colour Herbe ( can you tell i'm not a stylist!!)

I use Colour Herbe , they are gel based so go along way.They have no nasty smell and are ammonia free. I have been using these for a while now and have no complaints my clients love them .
:D

Hi.
Ive worked with ocs(organic colour systems)since they were started which is over 10 years or so ago now.
They are gel based and the product range is from colour washes,crazy colours,semis.quasis,permanent tints,right through to hi lift.
They are ammonia free and theyre ppd level is alot lower than your average chemical colour.
The materials used to produce the colour products are certified organic aswell.
They have an organic perm and straightening system and a full range of after care and styling products,all plastic free and organic.
I would never use any other type of colour and cant recommend them enough.
Theyre factory is based in Lymington,the new forest and theyve also just opened a practical salon educational unit at the same location.
If you look on their website herbuk.com it will give you thier number.Give them a call.Theyre really helpful.
Hope this helps.
After 15 years in the industry i wouldnt use anything else.

Hi, I'm looking into using Organic Colour Systems in our Salon and I'm wondering if it covers greys well and also if the bleach can lifts well and if you can Balayage with it please?

These geeks haven't been back since November '14. It might be better to start a new thread.

These geeks haven't been back since November '14. It might be better to start a new thread.
Thank you, I've posted a new thread.x

Latest posts

Back