Organic wax system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen 1970

Reaction score
Hi can anybody recommend an organic wax please

Outback Organics? Not tried it myself but planning to get their waxes to try at Professional Beauty London end of Feb.
I have had my legs and extended bikini done with their strip wax and the result was beautifully smooth and absolutely no redness anywhere.x

Hi,
I'm not sure what you're specifically looking for when you say 'organic' wax.
Are you looking for a wax which does not contain specific ingredients?
What are your concerns with regular brands?
Or perhaps you are looking for an ethical company to learn waxing with?

Thanks

I think Outback Organics might be.

Here is the ingredients list from one of their waxes. I'm not sure one single ingredient in there can even qualify as organic;

Ingredients - Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Colophonium Rosin), Ethylene/va Copolymer, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance0. Vinyl Acetate, CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

I'm also having trouble finding any mention or sign of organic ingredients, I think any organic reference is just in their name.

Here is the ingredients list from one of their waxes. I'm not sure one single ingredient in there can even qualify as organic;

Ingredients - Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Colophonium Rosin), Ethylene/va Copolymer, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance0. Vinyl Acetate, CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

I'm also having trouble finding any mention or sign of organic ingredients, I think any organic reference is just in their name.

Agreed.
I think the word 'Organic' is just being used to make the product sound trendy.
Looking for a product that has not been tested on animals might be more relevant to waxing.

You could switch to sugaring instead that is natural and one could potentially call it organic.

Latest posts

Back