Organiser Box for Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
For info, from Thursday 17th January, your local branch of Lidl are selling this fabulous twin organiser box for just £1.99.

Ideal for all your nail art bits and bobs, and easy to see exactly what you need at a glance.

Great I need something like this to store all me bits in!!

xxxxxxxx:hug:

wow thanks for that hun, how sad am i , ive just put reminder in my phone, to go to lidl on thurs morn b4 work pmsl:lol:

xxxxxxx

Oh that looks good, that'll be a lot easier to carry about than what I've got now. Thanks for the info

wow thanks for that hun, how sad am i , ive just put reminder in my phone, to go to lidl on thurs morn b4 work pmsl:lol:

xxxxxxx

not sad hun...your just organized!!....thanks for the info ....that will come in very handy xx:green:

Ooh thanks for that..looks like a good bargain! x

thanks for sharing

looks good

Just be a bit careful with this and check it carefully before you buy. I used to have one similar, but there was too much of a gap between the tops and the lid IYKWIM, and whenever I picked it up, everything slid off into another compartment I was forever seperating everything back out again!

Hubby has some similar (for all those useles screw or pipe type bits that men think they'll keep forever in the garage!) and they are very good, so not are all are like that. Just think it best to check first!

Just be a bit careful with this and check it carefully before you buy. I used to have one similar, but there was too much of a gap between the tops and the lid IYKWIM, and whenever I picked it up, everything slid off into another compartment I was forever seperating everything back out again!

Hubby has some similar (for all those useles screw or pipe type bits that men think they'll keep forever in the garage!) and they are very good, so not are all are like that. Just think it best to check first!

ahh good point Lyndsey, my hubby has countless boxes (paid much more than £1.99) to house those pipes, screws,nails,radiator valves??? that all men harbour in garage/loft and thinking about it, his do the same, the screws are all mixed up now, because the lid didnt stay tight to the segments

will check this before i buy one ta hun xx

Latest posts

Back