Organising your Gelish bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am after some ideas on how to organise my Gelish bottles, I have been doing Gelish for just over a month & currently have 22 colours, I have the fantastic nail sample ring that show each colour & I keep all the bottles in a box.
I would like to get a wall display holder/ rack but not sure what one to get, does anyone have any recommendations?
How do you organise your colours?
I was thinking of getting a label maker & having the name of each colour stuck around the brush holder bit, or write/ use a sticker & put numbers on the top o the lids & cross reference them with the numbers on the sample ring.
Does anyone do anything different?
Any other ideas or recommendations?
Thank you x

Hey Emma, I keep mine in a drawer, and have numbered the top of each lid which corresponds with my colour pops, its quick to find the colour a client requests I dont have to take each bottle out and read it, or worry about losing stickers off the bottom, and also makes writing in their record cards easier as I just write the number rather than the name. Hope this helps xx

If you put them on a rack on the wall just make sure they are not in direct sunlight as they can cure in the bottle :( I talk from experience... I keep mine in numerical order in boxes with the numbers on them that correspond with my colour chart... Hth :) xx

They cure in bottles even in a drawer, especially light colors. Nothing to do about it, probably the idea of a round window on a bottle is not a happiest one.

Mine hang on a wall in acrylic wall rack, I have popits painted with color with names written on it, no problem with finding right color on the wall.

Solution to hole in bottle ...

Go to WHS and buy some glue dots or the little round stickers you can get .

Leave them on the sheet , gelish them ,

Color code bottles and cover the holes.

What a good idea!!!!

Clever girl!

I seen on YouTube someone who had bought the round dots painted them with foundation, colour than top it off as normal. She the got a hole punch to make a small dot and then stuck it to the top of the bottle. Looked really good.

Really love this idea!! Know what I'm doing tomorrow :)

The only thing with that system is that you will spend ages trying to get the backing off each of the hole punched stickers, it will drive you mad. Even on the video you can see they stopped filming and starting again when she got the back off.

It is easier to buy the right sized little round stickers, paint them and stick them on. The effect is the same without the total frustration. Also, don't bother wasting your basecoat its totally unnecessary. I also bought a cheap no cleanse topcoat just for this job.

I typed a list of my colours on Word, 2 for each colour then cut them out and put one on the sample stick and one taped on top of the bottle. I keep the bottles in a mobile case so no light on them.

Thank you for all your ideas, the video looks really good but quite time consuming, think I will go with writing the numbers on top & cross referencing on colour pops.
Anyone recommend any wall display racks?
I don't have any natural day light/windows in my Beauty room, just daylight strip bulbs, could the lighting effect the gels curing? X

Ive put stickers over my holes, but silly me hadnt even thought of actually Gelishing the stickers!! Will re-do them all now :) Thank you xx

Anyone else?
What wall racks are good for Gelish?

I got my wall racks of eBay, they are made of clear Perspex do I can see the bottom of the bottles. Xx

Thank you. Just looked on eBay, that's what I was after, a clear plastic/Perspex rack, maybe holding 40-50 bottles, but I didn't want any writing on it!
I am too fussy lol x

Latest posts

Back