Organizing your nail art bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing some nail art sorting today!! Got a pack of 4 boxes, different sizes from WHsmiths £10 they look perfect for my gels & nail art :)

Exactly - the 50 pots trays are the best. Have 7 of them and they make my life soooo easy. The rest of my toys have in medium sizes pink boxes from 99p shop. Looks fab on the shelfs. Girly, neat and professional. But im not mobile so it helps a lot.

I've just bought my first bit of nail art "dazzle dots and rings" from Sally's today. Before long I will need some of these suggestions!

Was resisting the temptation to buy one of every arty thing they had!

Lol that's what happened with me ... I started off with a couple of pots of glitter !!! I don't even want to count how much stuff I have now (good job hubby never goes in spare room) x

Lol that's what happened with me ... I started off with a couple of pots of glitter !!! I don't even want to count how much stuff I have now (good job hubby never goes in spare room) x
I've no idea what to do with the rings though. I'm going to try to just randomly sprinkle them on after tea time (don't want stew and mash with extra sprinkles!)

I see loads of storage ideas but so far nothing to put in them. I need money first too.

Yes I have little tubs for glitters and I have a roo salon for storage but I need more x

Now look what one of my kids has done. Not looking forward to trying to sort that one out without losing half of them all over the dining room!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339257827.998227.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339257827.998227.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 173

Latest posts

Back