Organizing your nail art bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
How do you keep your nail art items ?

glitters , stickers, tape , foil , gems , paint , flowers blah blah blah

what do you keep them in ?

do you often forget to offer nail art or forget you have ---- that would go well with this or that ?

do you keep them color coded ? maybe one box with pearls , tape , gems , glitter , leaf etc all in pink ? and another in blue ?

or do you sort it by what it is ? maybe keeping all of your gems together ?

do you have your bits and bobs in view of the client ?

what have you found works best for you ? or maybe you haven't found a solution and didn't realize that you have been over looking all of it ?

Ceri .

I only have a few bits at the moment.

I keep my glitters on display on my shelf, I find that they are so eye catching, virtually all my clients so far have asked what I use it for.

My foil, gems and Konad I just keep in my drawer but I have colour pops with some Nail Art on display on my shelf that shows examples of some Art, plus I have a digital photo frame on which clients watch and see my pictures of Nails I've done so again, gets them asking about it. So at the mo, most of my stuff is just in my draw :wink2:

, plus I have a digital photo frame on which clients watch and see my pictures of Nails I've done so again, gets them asking about it.

Oh great idea, i'm mobile so its a tad harder to display everything I do, So I carry pic's with me,and also direct clients to my facebook page Mobile Nail Technician in Poole and surrounding areas - Artistic Nails - Nail Extensions, Gelish Manicures - Poole, United Kingdom | Facebook I have a box that I keep all my coloured acrylics, glitters in and another box for gems, shapes, some transfers and foils, I find I have to keep it all as compact as possible :)

Mine are all over the place so I really could make use of this tread!
I often forget to offer nail art & suppose if I do the client just says oh no I'll keep them plain. Probs because they can't see it, I don't have anything on display only the gel colours that I offer.
I'll be working on this!
Thanks mizzy x

I keep all my konad stuff in one box and my glitter stones and other what nots are all together by colour so all pinks in one little box, silver in another ect. Just makes it simpler for the customer IMO. Looks tidier too.
I'm mobile so have to be super organised
Vicki x

I might have a play around and buy some smaller boxes, I like the idea of keeping the same colours together :) I usually end up having a few more boxes of stuff in the car too if needed. I have a nail station on wheels and alot of my clients joke that i'm coming to stay with them for a few days when I turn up with it lol.

I'm mobile so I've had to buy little storage boxes with lockable lids. I got these from asda living recently. I've attached a pic of something similar that they do. They've also got mini ones in multi packs, which are great for glitters because you can organise them by using one for each different colour type. I've got a few larger ones aswell for flannels etc. i find them really handy :) xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338297826.610325.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338297826.610325.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 229
yup thats the box I have for my glitters, I found them in The Range and Hobby craft, I need to go buy some more smaller ones.

That's what i was thinking they are so cheap and look ideal for nail art bits and bobs.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have a separate beauty case with all my art gear in, it's organised with glitters on the first two pull outs. stones (Rhine and flat) on the next two pull outs. crushed shells, mylar, flakes, paper shapes etc on the next two pull outs and beads, top coats, tweezers and orange sticks on last two pull outs. In the bast I have all my stripper and dotter paints, acrylic tube paints, striping tools in a small tub, foils in a small tub, decals in a small tub, and I think that's about it.. It is very packed and mine is quite a large box.
As for offering and showing, I always carry with me my nail rounds with a huge array of designs tho recently I'm finding I should be booking in a "choose a design" time lol. One woman and her mum took almost an hour picking style, colour and art.

These boxes are ideal. All my stuff is in my kitchen cupboard but have glass beauty cases but they are too small to fit everything in. A trip to asda tomorrow me thinks. I'm so not organised lol x

I have a little pill box with all my gems/flowers etc in. Then keep it in a leopard print roll up wash bag. The ones that have clear plastic zip up sections. So I can see everything easily. :)

Would the geeks who have organised their nail art be able to put some photos up please? Just to help give a wee idea what storage would be best for different bits :)

This is my nail art beauty box opened lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338364742.042262.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338364742.042262.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 228
This is my nail art beauty box opened lol.

Wow that is a very impressive nail art box! I love it

Lol thanks ladies, I do love a fully stocked art kit.
konad is what I'm wanting next but I think I may need a bigger box then ;)

Latest posts

Back