Organza retail bags where to buy them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi there i wanted to know where i can purchase the organza retail bags other than mad beauty has i feel with the cost,vat and carriage price its hard worth it
any suggestions would be greatly apreciated or any sites relating to beauty retail gifts
thankyou

I use quite a few of these for packaging my jewellery. I buy most of mine from ebay - the bead shed in particular.

I've bought some off ebay too very cheaply and they were fine.

Ive never ordered anything from Ebay before although i know lots of people use it

Ive never ordered anything from Ebay before although i know lots of people use it

Just check out the feedback of who ever you are buying from....sure you will be fine.

get all mine from ebay too :)

For info Layla, if you're ever in central London, pop into "Confetti" located in Tottenham Court Road ... they have loads in a variety of colours and you can buy them in bulk packs too.

Confetti do have a website too btw, Wedding planning at confetti.co.uk, but this will obviously incur you with postage costs.

HTHs.

If you have a trade card for a warehouse you can find them in there, where i live we have a warehouse called country baskets and it sells everything you could imagine.
Their organza bags come in loads of different colours and are quite cheap at around £3 for a packet of 15 (or it was last time i got some) they also have a draw string.
They are a nice size and can easily accomodate a small minature scensations, solar oil, solar butter and a polish. HTH
If you need any more info just pm me hun :hug:

Managed to find a picture of what they look like.
9371.jpg 9360.jpg

I use quite a few of these for packaging my jewellery. I buy most of mine from ebay - the bead shed in particular.

:lol: Me too. Can get them in any colour of the rainbow or printed with patterns from Ebay. Just perfect for the job.

Layla,

Where abouts in essex are you?.

There is this great wholesaler (but also jo public can walk in) in Upminister and they do loads of bags and stuff. It's a little aladins cave.

I need to get hold of my sister for the full details (she's out at the mo) and will post later.

I bought some of these before christmas from mad beauty x

i buy these every year from ebay, for our annual ball for the school, we put chocs in them for the ladies, i get silver ones but he has over 20 colours, they cost me £12.48 inc postage for 200 of them, so very cheap i thought,

i you want the ebay sellers name pm me hun xxxx

thankyou everyone i should of asked here first before i ordered some from Mad Beauty it was just not worth the price and the fact they gave me the wrong colour i asked for wasnt to impressed, but it's great to know that i dont have to rely on that and can get them from loads of other places too. The pictures you attached of the organza bags are perfect them ones i really like the style of these bags its just ideal for making up gifts/packages for all year round.
I live near stansted essex

Oh, a little to far from Upminister, Ebay would be your best bet.

Latest posts

Back