Orly Gel FX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilMissEmmylou

Reaction score
Hey,

I've had a search and could find a thread on people trying to remove this when a client has arrived already wearing it. Couldn't really see any reviews on how people find it to use and remove after they have trained with them though.

So I am wondering, who here is trained with Orly and how do you find the Gel FX?

xx

I’m not trained by Orly specifically however, I have used their Gel FX. I have to say it was horrible to remove, so much so that I gave all my Orly Gel FX away.

I’m not trained by Orly specifically however, I have used their Gel FX. I have to say it was horrible to remove, so much so that I gave all my Orly Gel FX away.
Argh! Thank you for sharing, this is what bothers me. Im reading this comment A LOT. They have a great deal on until the end of the month but I don't want to jump head first into it if they are going to cause me gyp long term. xx

You are supposed to file all the way down to the first coat of colour, hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back