Orly Goth enamel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
I have a tiny bottle of this that I bought at Excel and have nearly run out but only see it as a miniature. Can it be bought in a larger bottle? Anyone know?
Manicure Miniatures NEW from ORLY
Thanks in advance:hug:

as far as i know its only in the minis......... it is one of my favs and you can get them on their own (as in you dont have to buy the whole minis collection) ... i dunno if they do it in a larger size try someone at graftons hunnio 01827 280 080
.....failing that liquid vinyl looks fab with shine on crazy diamonds ontop :)

Jess
xox

Thanks mate...I just wanted a bigger bottle. I'll give them a ring but ~I don't feel hopeful tbh. x

hey that polish looks lush ! would you be able to get a similar effect with Voodoo or black vinyl with Northern lights silver top coat on top?

Im totally in love with Limelight on top of black after somebody mentioned it on here - looks stunning xx

Like sparklepink i :Love:liquid Vinyll (black) with shine on crazy diamonds on top, i then put a silver stripe across the corner it is simple and looks really stunning. However shine on crazy diamonds tends to dry a little dull so i always finish with super shiney which brings it all together!!:green:!!
Northern Lights is ok but it takes 4ever 2 shake up and the particles are small ! with
s-o-c-diamonds u get instant results lol

Latest posts

Back