Orly Launches Gel Polish - GEL FX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8nailz

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm...will this be available to consumers or a pros only product?

Hmmmmmmmmm...will this be available to consumers or a pros only product?

Cosmoprof only sells to pros so I'm not sure. I was hoping some of my fellow geeks had heard about this. This first I heard of Orly offering a gel polish was yesterday when I was looking through a magazine.

The editors did a comparison among Gelish, Shellac, OPI and Orly. Orly was their favorite in every category from application, wear to removal. Never even knew Orly had anything on the market!

Finna do some research, Deanosnana.

Never mind the gel, did you see the new colours????? :D :D

Some of the new colors are magnificent.

It is definitely pro's only.:green:

Thanks! The only reason I asked is that Sally's also sells Orly and I wasn't sure if their new gel polishes would be available to purchase by anyone.

Lady Gray, do you know any info on this gel line?

Only a little! I know that its been so long in the making because it was not only chip proof it was tricky to get off so they've had to play around with the formula to keep it hard wearing but easy to remove!

Only a little! I know that its been so long in the making because it was not only chip proof it was tricky to get off so they've had to play around with the formula to keep it hard wearing but easy to remove!

That's what this article detailed, too. I'm trying not to get too excited. It's here in the U.S. so I'm going to see if I can locate it in my area and do a little research on my own.

Thanks for the info.

That's what this article detailed, too. I'm trying not to get too excited. It's here in the U.S. so I'm going to see if I can locate it in my area and do a little research on my own.

Thanks for the info.

NO probs, I deal with Orly PR department here in the UK for my blog and they've been raving about it!

I have googled and checked orly website but can't find any info about it coming to the uk and exact application method.
Can anyone advise?? Currently in love with Shellac but love my orly nail polishes and the colour range is enticing me :)

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! The only reason I asked is that Sally's also sells Orly and I wasn't sure if their new gel polishes would be available to purchase by anyone.

I don't think Sally in the UK sells Orly. I think Orly is distributed by Graftons here, will check!

Nothing on Graftons website...

It's not on Sally's website here in the U.S. Hmmmmmm.

I have googled and checked orly website but can't find any info about it coming to the uk and exact application method.
Can anyone advise?? Currently in lice with Shellac but love my orly nail polishes and the colour range is enticing me :)

Xx

It's not due out here for a while yet. I have new year in my head but don't quote me as I'm not sure. Thats why there's nothing on the Graftons site though.

Just spoke with graftons uk and they are launching it first week of September! Just booked my free demo in :) AND they will be giving 30% discount as intro offer!! £15 a bottle rrp normally.

:)

Latest posts

Back