Orly nail polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Does anyone use Orly polishes? What are they like and do they last well?

I have a couple but find them quite gloppy x

I use them, love them x

I love Orly!!

I find the lasting power fantastic, my clients love them, they go on smoothly and are free of DPB, Toluene and Folmadeyde.

I do keep the bottle in a dark case and they have never gone gloopy on me unless they are very near the bottm. :biggrin:

Thanks for your comments :) I think I'll try by buying just one and see what it's like! I've been looking at all their colours and they look lovely!x

Think it was maybe far the salon I bought them from had them on display in the window could that be possible? X

I'm starting to build my collection of Orly colours.
So far so good. Goes on well, lovely smooth super shiny finish. Great choice of base coats and topcoats.
My clients are happy so I'm happy!

Can I add also, the orly top to bottom base and top coat in one, is superb!!!

I was wondering if any of you orly geeks know if the nail lacquer in Rage had been discontinued? I know you can get it in the Gel FX???

Does anyone use Orly polishes? What are they like and do they last well?

Hi I have been using orly varnishes for 6 months. I find the darker ones great but the pealry ones are a litle dissappointing.

Only had a couple of Orly polishes, now I'm all OPI

They were nice though, although one of them needed 3 coats really, unless you wanted a very sheer colour.

THE LIDS THOUGH! AMAZING! Rubber texturised lids so you can open them really easily, even when they're a bit stuck !

Hi yeh i too use mostly Orly and find them really good with choice of colours and easy to apply and dont get complaints over how it lasts - i use to use opi but i find these soon go thick considering how people rave about them. I am always surprised how orly never seems very popular on here - dont know how many of you bought the mineral ones they bought out autumn time they are fab and are mostly what clients choose from the 6 colours - they never buy tho even after reducing erh!!

Latest posts

Back