Orly polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw88

Reaction score
hi all
i am looking to buy a range of nail polishes, whilst looking i have come across orly and i think the colours are fab i was just wondering if anyone else has used these and has any feedback x

orly are a lovely range, i love the' top to bottom' base and toapcoat in one.
it has truely long lasting colour, you wont be dissapointed!

When I started the salon I used orly but found the colour range limited. The polishes were great though, went on lovely, kept nice in the bottle, and lasted well. I now use OPI mainly and both the OPI and orlys I have left last very well on the nail. The colour ranges now though from orly are gorgeous! They've a violet pinky colour I saw on a client and it is fab! Maybe get a few of a few brands and see how you go. I use OPI, but I also have some essie and some creatives. Both lovely to use. hth x

thanks for your replys they are really helpfull, think i will deffo go ahead and order a few and see how i go am really liking the hi- lites and copacbana collections. i have seen a few posts on here rating opi polishes but they are a bit more expensive i think i will try them later on down the line when i am charging clients and can afford to replenish my stock xx thanks again :green:

Latest posts

Back