Orly's French Manicure Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi there i know Orly's do a large range of nail polishes for french manicures i allready have the Bare Rose and naked Ivory for a more natural,subtle look but thinking of a more brighter while for those who like it.
I'm thinking of Point Blanc as they also have a precision brush with it for thinner appilication & wondered whether anyone would recommend this partical one of theirs & whether the brush is good for french pedicures too?
I know they do a sofest white too and that comes out quite white too
Its hard to know which to buy without buying them all lol
As im setting up a salon if i only buy the necessary nail enamels then i can add to them later although i can how you can get carried away...

hope you can give me your reccomendations only on the Orly range please
thankyou

Point Blanc is fantastic, the best white I've used. The brush is fabulous and is so easy to apply the enamel with on fingernails and toenails. Looks fab with Rose Coloured Glasses over the top too.

aww thats good to know cos i was wondering whether the brush might of been thinner for the toes but now that you say its good for both sounds like its worth trying then i do have the bare rose one
what about any of the tradtional peach/pink colour that goes over the top instead of the bare rose/beverley hills plum

I can't remember all the french pinks we have, I know we have Deja Vu, which is gorgeous, we have a Beverley Hills translucent orangey red and pink which aren't too bad, Flirty Girl is nice too. There are a fair few colours, all seem lovely. We recently got Robo Romance which is like Rose Coloured Glasses with glitter in, very pretty and VERY popular with the french loving clients!

Lol just realised we share the same name! And we're both Essex girls LOL xx

awww the glitery ones sounds really nice i should be able to get that from Graftons International then

lol Yes i've had seen a few of your replies in threads before & thought she has a lovely name lol :)

i know that grafton international is the main supplier of Orly natural nail care but i wanted to know where else i can buy the more recent summer and nww shades of polish that come out, as the beauty book and top 2 toe beauty only have the best selling laquers.
and as far as im aware you can only order frm graftons if you order over £400
any ideas anyone please ty

Latest posts

Back