Orofluido V Moroccan oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiC

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry I'm just jumping on to this forum to find out what is the difference between Orofluido and Moroccan oil? Which is better?

I've just had my hair chemically straightened and want to make sure that I can keep it in great condition.

Thanks x

Hi,

Sorry I'm just jumping on to this forum to find out what is the difference between Orofluido and Moroccan oil? Which is better?

I've just had my hair chemically straightened and want to make sure that I can keep it in great condition.

Thanks x

I've got orofluido oil and I've got macadamia oil, orofluido smells fab but it's not as good as macadamia oil , not sure about morrocan oil. Xxx

Macadamia oil is amazing! Argan oil Is also quite good but I've never used morrocan oil , havent heard good things about it :/ xx

I've currently got orofludio shampoo and it's beautiful!! But I love macadamia oil x

Orofluido smells gorgeous and is a good product but moroccon oil is a better product. I have both. Even though moroccon oil is better i cant resist the smell of the orofluido ;)

I was looking at Macadamia Oil, as it's not as pricey.

I have just been given some Ojon "Damage Reverse" and it's like a solid oil but I can't stand the smell personally.. It smells like stale smoke to me?

coconut oil is a good hair treatment, I use anything like "Coconoil" or you can get different types from salon suppliers/highstreet.

Also, try "Dermorganic Argan Oil, Sulfate Free & Colour Safe" shampoo, it's amazing :)

Xx

Thanks for all your help! Most appreciated. I'm finding most of these oils hard to find where I live so I'll check on eBay. I managed to get a sample 10ml of Orofluido but just wanted to know what the difference , if any, was between them all. I've heard of Argan oil which Orofluido has in it but can't get Argan Oil, then I've been told about Morrocan oil urgh so confusing! Lol

Thanks for all your help! Most appreciated. I'm finding most of these oils hard to find where I live so I'll check on eBay. I managed to get a sample 10ml of Orofluido but just wanted to know what the difference , if any, was between them all. I've heard of Argan oil which Orofluido has in it but can't get Argan Oil, then I've been told about Morrocan oil urgh so confusing! Lol

See if you can find someone that sells kitoko, ive heard its pretty big in australia, and its my preferred oil to use :)

http://www.asphair.com/aus/consumer/distributors.html

If any of these distributors are near you, give them a ring and they'll be able to point you in the direction of your nearest salon. Also i'd probably recommend the Active Restructurant spray for your hair more than the oil as it's made specifically for hair that is chemically damaged rather than the oil being for any hair type :)

Latest posts

Back