Osmo products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie36

Reaction score
Does anyone use Osmo products in the salon and what do you think of them :)

I use the moisturising shampoo and conditioner, deep moisturising hair repair spray and berber oil on my clients and myself and they are all fantastic products, great results, reasonably priced, I get lots of good feedback. They also smell really nice. hth :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We use osmo shampoo/conditioner and mostly osmo products. We like them x

I love the osmo products. My favourite is the blinding shine shampoo and conditioner. I really like the shine spray as well but you have to use loads to see any shine on your hair x

Iv just tried out the Osmo Colour Save shampoo and conditioner. Seem to be really good, leave the hair really soft and sulfate free too. Iv tried the heat protector too which works well. Only thing I find is that the fragrance of the products isn't as nice as other ranges. x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was looking at these the other day , I was going to get the moisture shampoo conditioner and the mask for my mum as her hair is dry coarse frizzy and coloured do u think these would be good for her hair

Love Osmo!!! All smells good too and Sallys stock so much of it!
Use the shampoos/conditioners, intensive hair mask, and wonder 10 on myself too!

I stock osmo in my salon, my best seller is the mask, it's really amazing! The moisture shampoo smells awesome, they are reasonably priced too which was my main purpose in trying it, i have most of the range in the salon & I really can't say there's a single product which doesn't do it's job well :) my abso fave is wonder 10 you can use it on every different hair type, I'm getting Berber oil to try when my old oil runs out, I'm hoping it's as good as everyone says :)

The osmo blinding shine is a great clarifying shampoo which removes all the gunk in your hair. The intense hair mask is rich and thick and leaves hair in great condition, also the moisturising spray is great for detangling prior to blow drying. The clay wax is ok but can sometimes be too greasy - I prefer the shaper maker for tousled/spikey styles

I've just started using osmo styling products and I love them. Clients are also happy! Price is great too. Definitely recommend.

Does anyone else use osmo colour? I've used it a couple of times and always had a nice result! Price is good too, think I spent around 3.50 for a 100ml tube of colour!

Never tried their colour

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I use their heat defence spray, wax and gum type wax plus shine defining balm and I love them all, clients always comment on their smell x would b interested in trying their colours x

Does anyone else use osmo colour? I've used it a couple of times and always had a nice result! Price is good too, think I spent around 3.50 for a 100ml tube of colour!

Don't rate the colours, we had to change don't cover very well at all x

Latest posts

Back