Osns

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi all, could anyone please tell me how these shops work? can anyone go into them? do they sell the liquid and powders etc?

i am doing my converstion on thursday, would this entitle me to go to one of these shops and buy what supplies i run out off (L & P) or would i still need to buy them via the phone.

i hope this makes sense!!!!!:!:

You'll be able to buy what you need on the day of your course and you can either order by phone or go into the OSNS to shop in future. They'll set up an account for you. Be prepared though, I end up spending a fortune each time I do a course as I just cannot resist popping into the OSNS. Oh! and that VAT is a killer! Born to spend - happy shopping!

NailNovice2 said:
You'll be able to buy what you need on the day of your course and you can either order by phone or go into the OSNS to shop in future. They'll set up an account for you. Be prepared though, I end up spending a fortune each time I do a course as I just cannot resist popping into the OSNS. Oh! and that VAT is a killer! Born to spend - happy shopping!
Hiya, my converstion course is in whitley bay at the esplanade hotel, and there isnt a OSNS there. i was thinking about going to leeds, shopping soon and thought that i might as well call into the OSNS while im there.

once u have done ur conversion course u can go into any osns or phone your order through which they will deliver for u for £7.50 hth

Latest posts

Back