Other half 'cheats' at my Xmas party, with my workmates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry you're in this situation x

Drunk or not it shouldn't have happened, but it did so the question now is, do you trust him? If the answer is yes then let heads roll, give him a rollicking and move on.

If the answer is no, move on. Because you deserve better xxx

girlfriend you do need balls, you basically condoning his behaviour. in your response above you're already making excuses to why he would do it or how nice your lovely boss is. sack him off. i dunno why you do this to yourself. you need someone who you can trust, that wont do stuff like this sober or not! good luck! xoxo

I'd kick his ass out so quick he wouldn't even know what day it is.

Get rid of him!!!

It makes it even more complicated that you have a mortgage together. That makes it even worse. I agree with a post above..."Sorry" is not good enough! He needs to bloody well prove it.

If you don't chat about and air this problem, you will resent him for the whole time you are together. The resentment will just build up to the point you don't want to get to. Everytime he goes out you will hate it :-(
:hug:

GURRRRRL! I don't play when it comes to stuff like that! I be bustin out some "don't mess with my man" tune in my head and off I go. :lol: She woulda got a beat down if no one's holdin me back, and all his jeans and pants would have the crotch cut off of them if he had anything to do with it!

I just spat my drink out laughing. You sound like me.. I love that song too and could just imagine busting a move singing it in my head.. My move I mean.. laying the smack down on the guy/girl whatever's applicable!!

Seriously though I really feel for you, this is gutting, so disrespectful, I don't think I could be with a guy that could do that to me. We deserve respect. Hugs hun and hope you can figure out what YOU want xx

Did you decide to go on your mini-break?

I hope you are holding up well xx

I decided I had two options, forgive or forget. So I chose the latter. I made him pay and feel safe in the knowledge he will never do it again.

He has more to lose than me. I made sure he realised he knows what side his bread is buttered.

No second chances. Do it again and he's thrown 5 years down the drain xxx

I decided I had two options, forgive or forget. So I chose the latter. I made him pay and feel safe in the knowledge he will never do it again.

He has more to lose than me. I made sure he realised he knows what side his bread is buttered.

No second chances. Do it again and he's thrown 5 years down the drain xxx

Good to hear. You sound a really sweet person, just make sure he knows how amazing you are :)

Good luck with it all x

Hi geeks.

I really need some opinions and advise.

This weekend was my works Xmas party. My other half gets on great with everyone from work. So towards the end of the evening he starts dancing with one of my work mates and It was totally innocent, however when everyone decided to go back to our hotel rooms my workmate and my bosses came into our room and were ******* about. I was sat on the bed and my bf started grabbing her **** and pressing his crotch against her front. He kept saying oh I love your **** and my boss was laughing saying that fat ****. It was funny at first but then he kept doing it. He then pulled her on the bed on top of him and kissed her. She then got off laughing and they all left. Now she is married and Is 30 years older than my bf and she thought he was messing around. However I no he wasn't as he was talking to her in the tone of voice he uses when he wants.you no what.
I asked him about it yesterday and he says he can't remember he was so drunk.

What would you do in this situation? I'm embarrassed, upset, hurt and dissapointed. We also have a romantic winter weekend in London
On Thursday. Should I go?

I don't want to xxx

Oh hun..Ick.. I would be so hurt and upset as well. My hubby is flirty, but innocently flirty, and I am flirty also... But that is beyond..You need to have a serious talk and maybe decide whether or not he is someone you want to invest your life with. Sorry that this has happened to you. Not deserved at all. xo.

Latest posts

Back