Other qualifications...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya

I trained in massage, then went onto reiki and aromatherapy. Then did nails. Also do waxing and am training to do indian head massage. Quite fancy adding facials in next. However I also work part time in marketing and have a 3 year old so i may have to wait a little while to do that!

Ruthie

In response to any other qualifications, I trained last year, for one evening a week in advanced nail techniques. I had recently had a baby(she was 6wks old when i started the course), and i think my hormones were telling me to get off my backside, and make a nice living for my kids!! So, i decided to do a full-time beauty therapy course at the same time, it involved waxing, facials, man/peds, tinting, ear piercing. Im now onto my level three beauty therapy, and am learning full body massage, tanning, body wraps, body/facial electricals, epilation, and i am in my element! It is soooo much hard work, but i manage to do my course, do my nail clients, my waxing etc clients, and work 8hrs a week! You can never learn too much, and i am soo glad i decided to add to my nails. Watch this space as i have just got the go a head to rent a room in a hairdressing salon. ONE DAY I WILL BE RICH!!!! xxx

I'm thinking of doing Indian Head Massage and Reflexology course, as well as the conversion to Creative course :D

I was reading about smile gems on the way to work this morning, it does look easy, although so do most things before you try and do it yourself :D

So much to learn.... so little time!! :(

Im looking into facials as they are gorgeous. I have a fav product to use but not sure if you can train with the company - so i'm going to find out about that. Waxing not for me - l would pass out if a client came in for a bum, sack and crack wax :oops: :D :D :shock:

Apart from being a Geek, I am a certified 'Master Hypnotherapist'.

Yet...

It seems in the salon I was more a certified 'Mater Psychotherapist'.

:cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

Wow!!! Sam is this for real? ..... so thats how you hooked Samantha :shock: .... just kidding guys :rofl:

Glorsclaws said:
Wow!!! Sam is this for real? ..... so thats how you hooked Samantha :shock: .... just kidding guys :rofl:

:D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nice One

hi...
i will be a graduate social scientist in may 2004...but i prefer nails anyday!!!
Vicky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back