Other services with NSI Attraction kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
HI
I am hoping to do more courses in a few months,I done my foundation acrylic with NSI 2yrs ago,I also do manis & pedis but really like the look of the rockstar toes.Is there anything I can offer my clients like this with just my attraction acrylic kit? Any ideas welcome :lol: am hoping to do the hollywood toes course in a few month x

You could offer acrylic nails with glitter tips instead of white, not sure if you sculpt or tip?

Are you trained in gel?
x:biggrin:

Thanks for the reply :lol:
No just trained in Acrylics,Had a play about with some of my coloured(glitter) acrylic tonight
Just painted nail with a base coat then applied a coloured nail varnish,applied 2nd coat then whilst tacky sprinkled the glitter acrylic over,waited a few mins the tapped off excess,painted 2 coats of top coat
Not sure if this will work :rolleyes: or if this might chipped away.Its something along these lines i want to offer,something with glitter x

Have you tried mixing some glitter into your acrylic and using this?

Maybe just a clear with some nice glitter for an all over subtle sparkle?

Or cracked ice on the tips looks nice .

No not tried this,What about my clients that want natural nails? Would i still use acrylic to achieve this? and what about glitter toes? x

If they want natural nails then no acrylic, do you have any polished that have glitter in?

OPI do some very nice ones with glitter, you can get a sample pack of balance gel from NSI not very expensive i use clear gel for rock stars, and either brush or tip the glitter on.

Have you had a look on youtube at nail vids may give you some ideas on there too x

Yeah thats why I was thinking of doing the hollywood toes,can u use glitter with them? Is the gel easy to use? Im only used to Acrylic,Ive had a few nail varnishes that have glitter in but the rockstar nails look fantastic,will need to invest in a uv lamp as i dont have one x

Its really easy to do, i did hollywood toes last november at NSI, you can buy the kit there, they also did a discount on the lamp if bought the same day so maybe worth waiting til you do your course to save a few pennies.

Rockstar is very easy they will show you how to use glitter with the gel if you ask them on the day, when i went a lady asked and we were shown.

I found gel easy to use, im sure you will pick it up quickly x

Thats Great! Thanks for ur help :lol:
I might just hold off and get my lamp on the day then x

No problem good luck with your course, you will love it x

Latest posts

Back