Ouch infected nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have had extensions on and have taken them off but my nails are quite bad underneath peeling and my middle finger on my right hand is very painful around the nail bed - and I've noticed it seems to be infected as its red and a bitswollen with a bit of infection down the side wall - does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks

If I were you I would go to the doctor...if it is infected (paronychia)you will need treatment and possibly anti biotics.

I would for a start put some dettol on and then wrap the worst of the nails to keep out any further bugs, than I would head straight for the doctors, If an infection is left untreated it can only get worse not better, like izzidoll said you will definatly need antibiotics if it is paronychia.Please let us know how you go at the doctors. Good luck

If I were you I would go to the doctor...if it is infected (paronychia)you will need treatment and possibly anti biotics.
this makes 2 of us .....go to your docs hun xx

Get to the doc hun and get those nails looking gorge again!!

what/who caused this condition ?

Latest posts

Back