Our boys 8 weeks old now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Took these pics today............. and they are both awake !!!
Bless !!!!

Attachments

• OUR BOYS.jpg
    OUR BOYS.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 107
they are just the sweetest huni give them a hug and kiss from me xxxxxx

OOOhhh! Aint they cute! :) :) :)

They look soooo cute. And them eyes are absolutely curious. Give them and their mummy a big hug and kiss from the 4 of us. And a big hug to you and your hubby as well. Are you all feeling well? I hope so. XXX Steph *smack*

What little cuties, Its so nice seeing them grow with your pics of them.
Hope Faye is well and coping with the stress of kids Lol

I can't believe that they are 8 weeks old already!

They look adorable.

The boys are absolutely adorable Ruth! I am all broody now!

ooh they are gorgeous, they are gonna be right babe magnets when they are older !! , bless em

Awwww Ruth they are soooooo cute!!!!!! :biggrin:

Oh I`m soooooooooo jealous. They are just adorable, and so much like mummy too. I do hope she`s coping with mummy life. What am I saying, with Ruth as nanny how can she not. mwah mwah

The babies are just adorable! Best wishes to all the family. :biggrin:

Cutie.

Hi Ruth,

Oh my, they are so so scrummy!! I love babies at that age they are just soooo lovely! I bet you are really enjoying them!

Michelle. xx

could`nt you just eat em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are beautiful babies !!

What lovely little faces Ruth - you must be very proud of Faye, Steph and the little men!! xxx

hi guys, sorry i havnt been online for a while but had so much to be getting on with and having two babies is a handful, i am enjoying it though poor little sods had there injections on thursday so they aint been to well. will keep you posted with piccys as they grow....................

all our love faye , samuel and joshua xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good to read you again. I bet you enjoy every second of the day. Give them and Steve a big hug from me will you? xxx Steph

They are sooooooooo adorable,

Lots of love Paula x

Latest posts

Back