Out of hospital & back home !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Well firstly thanks to all who wished me well!:hug: to you all

The opp went well as far as i can gather, i had loads of local anesthetic and i was sedated but was wide awake and singing along to the music in theatre, i felt every pummle, movement and incision and have to say it was bloody painfull :cry: BUT on a happy note im home and sat propped up trying to be as comfy as poss.

I dont know if ive popped my stitches or what but every time i get up for a drink or the loo i have a trickle of blood from 3 of the 4 incisions:eek:

Well firstly thanks to all who wished me well!:hug: to you all

The opp went well as far as i can gather, i had loads of local anesthetic and i was sedated but was wide awake and singing along to the music in theatre, i felt every pummle, movement and incision and have to say it was bloody painfull :cry: BUT on a happy note im home and sat propped up trying to be as comfy as poss.

I dont know if ive popped my stitches or what but every time i get up for a drink or the loo i have a trickle of blood from 3 of the 4 incisions:eek:

Sounds a bit yucky but glad you are OK and back home:hug::hug::hug:

Oh er, don't move no more! Get someone to run after you hun and a pan to wee in :lol::lol:
Glad you're feeling better though :hug:

glad youre home pips - would be careful tho, if you trickling blood - why not give the hossy a ring to check it out

Glad it's all over sweetie. Small and gentle :hug: for you.

glad youre home pips - would be careful tho, if you trickling blood - why not give the hossy a ring to check it out

if its same tomorrow i will :hug: Glad your home and doing well G :hug:

sort yourself out a catheter so you don't have to move hunny... take care xxx

Welcome home mate, glad to hear you are ok :hug:

I have just spoke to pips on the phone and she is in really good spirits but sounds to be in a lot of pain so could all our crystal geeks please send her some vibes for the pain relief, thanks girls :hug:

Welcome home pips.

Hope you feel a little more comfortable soon x x x

Glad you're home and full of good spirits but seriously keep an eye on things and don't hesitate to call the hospital or your gp if things aren't more comfortable tomorrow. :hug:

Havent been on for ages so not sure on the story, glad everything went well and take it easy.

glad your home pips xx take it easy hunny xx

Well had a s!tty night and was unable to sleep very well but at some point i must have slept.
I woke up and was drenched in blood! Ive changed my dressings again along with my pj bottoms and no sign of blood yet, fingers crossed it stays that way!

Thanks for all your well wishes, its lovely to know so many people care :hug: to all

oh dear...don't know what you had done...but sounds nasty...

Do get checked out...and I hope you stop oozing blood soon...!!!!!

keep safe and warm :hug: xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back