Out of the mouth of my daughter today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Well my daughter never ceases to amaze me.

I'm having a shower and my little delight wisp back the shower curtain and I hear uncontrollable laughter.I turn round and say what's up with you and she says laughing your bum mummy I say what do you mean she says well it's a little bit fat I say well that's not nice is it and she says well it's like a chimpanzees bum :| I say and what do you mean by that she says well it's all red and hangs out lmao and then calls me bubble butt.lol

I could not believe my ears the cheeky mare she starts shouting at her dad and said don't you think that mums bum books like a monkeys bum and I hear him roaring with laughter.

She is a cheeky little thing.lol.xx

Lol gotta admit I giggled at this, my little sister pulled up my top today and was squeezing my skin in her fingers and singing fat fat fat.. Lmao in the end I pulled up her top and squeezed her skin and was like ooo what's this!!? (she's a skinny all muscle little thing like seriously if u stroke her stomach you can feel a six pack no joke im so jealous haha) But you gotta love em

My mum was all like don't be rude that's a rude thing to say but it's just funny how kids don't really know or have any holding back when they wanna tell the truth loool !! X

Lol when my sister was getting married she put her dress on and my niece said 'mummy you look horrible'

Kids ay x

Ever want a truthful answer of 'does my bum look big in this?' ask the under agers ;) x

My little girls asked when the is the other babies coming out then after I had number 3. Then when number 4 came along she said... See i knew it!!!

My daughter asked me yesterday 'mum have you got a baby in your tummy?' I replied 'no!!' to which she said 'well why have you got a big belly then!!'
She is 2!! Hahaha I blame Peppa Pig lol

Well my daughter never ceases to amaze me.

I'm having a shower and my little delight wisp back the shower curtain and I hear uncontrollable laughter.I turn round and say what's up with you and she says laughing your bum mummy I say what do you mean she says well it's a little bit fat I say well that's not nice is it and she says well it's like a chimpanzees bum :| I say and what do you mean by that she says well it's all red and hangs out lmao and then calls me bubble butt.lol

I could not believe my ears the cheeky mare she starts shouting at her dad and said don't you think that mums bum books like a monkeys bum and I hear him roaring with laughter.

She is a cheeky little thing.lol.xx

Lol I have kids like that too :rolleyes: I just told them that I have sexy booty like Beyonce :lol:

When my daughter was about 3 she asked why i had dots on my face! Yep they were spots!:confused:xx

My daughter asked me yesterday 'mum have you got a baby in your tummy?' I replied 'no!!' to which she said 'well why have you got a big belly then!!'
She is 2!! Hahaha I blame Peppa Pig lol

Peppa pig is a spoilt cow bag!

Peppa pig is a spoilt cow bag!

I know!! My daughter loves her, the amount she comes out with an I think where did she get that from then I see it on peppa pig!! I have to explain that it's pretend an not real lol

my big cousins wee girls has just turned three there but my big cousin recently had another baby and they were walking down the road with the pram as you do and she bumped into a person she knows so lucy goes 'this is my wee sister shes got a flower like me but its not like mummys, hers is big, black and hairy' :eek::eek::lol::lol:

got to admit i was in stitches when she told me, dont think my cousin found it funny tho lol

When my daughter was just 3, we were standing in a cafe waiting to be served and she's looking at a lady standing near us and says hello, the lady said hello back, them my daughter said 'you've got a big belly'. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

my big cousins wee girls has just turned three there but my big cousin recently had another baby and they were walking down the road with the pram as you do and she bumped into a person she knows so lucy goes 'this is my wee sister shes got a flower like me but its not like mummys, hers is big, black and hairy' :eek::eek::lol::lol:

got to admit i was in stitches when she told me, dont think my cousin found it funny tho lol

lmao that is hilarious!!!! You can see why in nature some parents eat their young :biggrin:

When my daughter was just 3, we were standing in a cafe waiting to be served and she's looking at a lady standing near us and says hello, the lady said hello back, them my daughter said 'you've got a big belly'. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

Hahahahaha these are soooo funny i just burst out laughing at work love it xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

My little boy was stood in a queue with my husband and a lady (we think) was stood behind them. My little boy turned round, looked at this person and said 'are you are boy or a girl?'. Funny enough the person didn't respond and my husband suddenly found the contents of his basket fascinating!

Love them for their unadulterated honestly!

when my daughter was about 5 and her sis was in a pram - a woman bent down cooing over them...
5yr old says to woman didn't your mum tell you to brush your teeth - then turns to me and says smell her smell her she is lying and bet she just wet her toothbrush !!! OOOOPS

:eek::eek::lol::lol::!:

Had to share this following my story above...
Ha ha just had my niece to stay aged 7 and I said have you brushed your teeth because I will know her reply was why will you check my toothbrush !!! My sister must check like me! Ha ha...

My reply was 'no because you can cheat' she said quietly hmm they must have CCTV xx

Latest posts

Back