Out of the mouths of babes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son, about 3 years old, and I were at the grocery store in the produce section and I was getting the fixings for a salad. I picked up a rather large cucumber.

My son shouted, "That looks like daddy's pee-pee!"

A rather large cucumber? ......Lucky You!!! :wink2:

We'd just returned from dr's appointment at about 2/3 years old, when they check the boy's testicles. All ok. Went shopping, and in Adams (used to be a large chain store kids clothing shop) my lovely darling boy desiced to ask VERY LOUDLY like boys do, "Mum why was that man playing with my willy? "

OMG in a kids clothing store of all places!

My god these are just too funny... my ribs are killing me!!! :biggrin:

We'd just returned from dr's appointment at about 2/3 years old, when they check the boy's testicles. All ok. Went shopping, and in Adams (used to be a large chain store kids clothing shop) my lovely darling boy desiced to ask VERY LOUDLY like boys do, "Mum why was that man playing with my willy? "

Oh god, that's so funny :lol:

Oh gawd!!!!

When he was about 16, we were at the store and he thought he'd be cute. He yelled across several aisles, "Mom, they don't have the super mega giant mammoth tampons you need."

I replied, "That's okay, Kellen. Just grab the thimble-sized condoms for yourself."

I just laughed so loud it woke my hubby up lol

Oliver was getting ready for bed and he lifts up his winky and points to his balls and asks mummy what's this? I say ask daddy so he does. daddy what's this? They are your balls. Oliver replies they don't look like balls! Daddy says well they are more like pees ATM but they will grow into balls when your older. Oliver comes running to me and says mummy mummy I have pees look. Lol

When he was about 16, we were at the store and he thought he'd be cute. He yelled across several aisles, "Mom, they don't have the super mega giant mammoth tampons you need."

I replied, "That's okay, Kellen. Just grab the thimble-sized condoms for yourself."

OMG I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha :D :lol:

Well, I haven't stayed married for 30 years because he can cook, honey!

I always wondered what had put that huge smile on your face in your profile picture..... Now we know!!!! :Grope: :wink2:

x

Last edited:

This is hilarious I read it ut to my fiancé and we both were crying soooo funny:lol:

Well a few months a go my daughter had a hospital appointment and we were walking down the stairs nearly to the bottom and there was an Asian man in front of us with sandals on and a long White cotton dress / smock on and billie at the top of her voice very excitable shouted mummy look it's Jesus omg very embarrassing I said no it's not hunny it's a man in a White smock and she said noooooo look he has sandals on and before I know it she us chasing him down the corridor yanking on his smock shouting Jesus Jesus I need to talk to you he hurried himself into the lift he was for better way to put it scared very scared and from that day she tells everybody she has seen jesus.

Another time you know when your dancing and you bump hips with someone well billie and her dad where doing that in the shops messing around and she shouted very very loudly daddy why have you stopped bumming me bum me again :eek: he was mortified.I was laughing so much

At the shops again and were in the cue and billie let out a huge fart to which she was very embarrassed and the cheeky mare said mummy that stinks what
did you eat last night holding her nose and pretending to gag lmao I was not impressed but her dad found it highly amusing :lol:

These are sooo funny my son is 2 1/2 and he says piss instead of kiss
When he's naughty I usually star counting to three to make him stop before he gets told off the other day he asked for some sweets at the tills and I said no so he said in a very stern voice 1......2... I couldn't help but laugh and the little monkey got some sweets just for turning on the cute x

These are absolutely hilarious!!! I don't have any children yet but I shall look forward to the funny and some what embarrassing things they will come out with lol x

Also remembered this unfortunately I have no privacy so when I get the shower I usually get a guest but what do you say when he asks mummy where's your linky (winky)
He mixes his Ls and Ws up which is cute when he says wuv you loody to his favourite toy

Today my cousin and I were talking to my 4 year old about Christmas and my boy turns round and says "well grandad pretends to be Santa" (last year we thought it would be nice if 'santa' made a visit to him). Me and my cousin didn't know what to say we laughed and said "no it was Santa" my boy turns round and says "nope it was grandad"..........well no visits from Santa this year then lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

These are so funny..no kiddies for me yet but can't wait to have some hilarious stories to tell like you all have x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I really wish I had written down all the stuff my kids have said over the years! I know I'd have a million stories.

My youngest daughter is just a metal case, totally tapped and extremely unique.

I have two funny little stories about when I was younger;
When I was two and a half I shouted at the tv 'I f**king told ya!' my mom was mortifed! It later turned out that I had been trying to say 'fat controller' (from Thomas the Tank engine of course!)

When I was 14 I went shopping with my grandad and he put a 12 pack of condoms in the 70 year old woman's trolley in front of us! My grandad has got a twisted sense of humour! I was so embarrassed at the time!
X

When I was two and a half I shouted at the tv 'I f**king told ya!' my mom was mortifed! It later turned out that I had been trying to say 'fat controller' (from Thomas the Tank engine of course!)

When I was 14 I went shopping with my grandad and he put a 12 pack of condoms in the 70 year old woman's trolley in front of us! My grandad has got a twisted sense of humour! I was so embarrassed at the time!
X

Fantastic I love it this made me sides hurt it really did funny grandad :lol: x

X

Your last one reminds me of something our son did. Hubbie was shopping with the boys in either Aldi or Lidl and we stock up on plasters regularly! The condoms are beside the plasters on the shelf and our youngest had picked a pack of flavoured condoms with the plasters and thrown them in to the trolley. hubbie didn't realise until they were going through the till LOL

Latest posts

Back