Out of the mouths of babes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband has children from a previous marriage that are well into their 30's. My stepson was over last night and he was complaining about his mother, my husband's ex. He had his 4 year old son in tow. I cautioned them about the "little ears" in the room....to no avail.

Right after my stepson said, "Dad, you know how it is...she's crazy. That's why you divorced her," little R.J. said, "No, daddy. Granny said Grandaddy left her for some spanish whore."

:eek:

My husband has children from a previous marriage that are well into their 30's. My stepson was over last night and he was complaining about his mother, my husband's ex. He had his 4 year old son in tow. I cautioned them about the "little ears" in the room....to no avail.

Right after my stepson said, "Dad, you know how it is...she's crazy. That's why you divorced her," little R.J. said, "No, daddy. Granny said Grandaddy left her for some spanish whore."

Hahahhhaaaaa!!!!!! LMAO!!

Are you spanish? :eek:

:wink2: x

Alas, I am the spanish whore. LOL

Haha... sorry but that is so funny! I can just imagine the faces in your house... I bit like :eek:! Whereas I would have been creased with tears streaming :wink2:

Little ears certainly do pick up a lot x

Omg love it Tammie xxx

My stepson was embarrassed. My husband was furious.

Me? Well, I laughed my a** off.

wow this thread has kept going from when i first posted it! Love it some very funny stories indeed. Tammie that is hilarious!

My three year old niece hope refuses to let anyone but me touch her nails. Even her mum isn't allowed to do anything with them despite being more qualified than me! Just before xmas i polish rockstarred her nails after shoving mummy out of her shellac appointment first and told my sis only auntie Laura does my nails. Chatting to my sis the other day, she told me hope and her were feeding their rabbit when my sis remarked that Ollie the rabbit needed his 'nails' clipping, to which my niece declared 'auntie Laura do it?' love the kids confidence in me but erm i prefer the human kind! X

Ooh, I'd love to be called "a Spanish whore". It sounds so exotic!
After the thread on rubber hotpants last night I'm starting to feel in need of some exotic-ness.
I'm going to see "White Christmas" with Aled Jones shortly. Do you think this will fill the gap?

After the thread on rubber hotpants last night I'm starting to feel in need of some exotic-ness.
I'm going to see "White Christmas" with Aled Jones shortly. Do you think this will fill the gap?

lol. very exotic is right

lol. very exotic is right

I'm glad you ladies think so.

Anthony told me earlier he wanted to go the pub for a little pint and needed a shaygul for his pikes.

A shaygul is his dads shaver and pikes are spikes which means stubble!

He's 3 next Monday!

Oh and while sat at an outdoor cafe he rubbed himself yesterday then loudly told me he could feel his tinky waking up in his nappy!

The couple next to me looked so disgusted, I wanted to curl up and die!

HWilliams that's so cute!
I can't believe they were disgusted! It's mega cute and funny!

HWilliams that's so cute!
I can't believe they were disgusted! It's mega cute and funny!

He is so innocent... Just discovering himself really. Although he smacked me straight in the face today! Not impressed!

Honey my neice is 4 and she said to her mum the other day,

Honey-mummy when you have your tummy chopped off to get your baby out how do they put it back on?

Mummy- you dont have your tummy chopped off, babies come out of you tupense.

Honey-your tricking me a baby wouldnt fit,

Mummy- im not i promise, it stretches really big n you take lots of medicine so it doesnt hurt as much.

Honey walks off looking petrified.
2 days later honey comes and sits next to mummy on the sofa and sighs.

Mummy-u ok honey?

Honey-im never ever having a baby because i looked at my dollys head n itd take too much medicine to stop that from hurting my poor tupense! Hahxx

Sent from my X10i

Honey my neice is 4 and she said to her mum the other day,

Honey-mummy when you have your tummy chopped off to get your baby out how do they put it back on?

Mummy- you dont have your tummy chopped off, babies come out of you tupense.

Honey-your tricking me a baby wouldnt fit,

Mummy- im not i promise, it stretches really big n you take lots of medicine so it doesnt hurt as much.

Honey walks off looking petrified.
2 days later honey comes and sits next to mummy on the sofa and sighs.

Mummy-u ok honey?

Honey-im never ever having a baby because i looked at my dollys head n itd take too much medicine to stop that from hurting my poor tupense! Hahxx

Sent from my X10i

Hilarious!

...and very sweet x

Latest posts

Back