Out The Door

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
I spoke to a Creative Ambassador regarding the fastest way to get nails dry as my clients always seem to knock their polish, and she suggested Out The Door.

So I bought the huge bottle, knowing that it was good advice.

It works brilliantly, however I have noticed that it cracks the polish and withing a day the polish is chipping off. I'm just unsure as to what I may be doing wrong? Has anybody else experienced the same problem.

I have found if I put a top coat over out the door it does not crack. But that does defeat the purpose of using it as a top coat.:rolleyes: I just use the two out the door hologram glitters though.

have to say i have had a similar problem with other top coats especially when going over nail art. I find it causes cracks to appear over white stripes or lines etc, actually its mainly the white it happens to so maybe thats why.

Sorry can't be of help but i would be interested with the responce you get too.;)

I use it all the time over my airbrushed nailart I just make sure I seal the free edge after I have done it, I also use it on top of polish and it doesnt move although I do 2 coats instead of 1.

HTH's Jue

I have never had any trouble using Out The Door and cracking!! This is news to me.

If your Creative enamel is not drying on its own in just a few minutes, then you are applying it too thick. A common error.

Every layer of enamel should be thin thin thin! I can only presume you are applying your enamel too thickly. One layer of OTD (normal thin) should be enough and no cracking.

geeg said:
I have never had any trouble using Out The Door and cracking!! This is news to me.

If your Creative enamel is not drying on its own in just a few minutes, then you are applying it too thick. A common error.

Every layer of enamel should be thin thin thin! I can only presume you are applying your enamel too thickly. One layer of OTD (normal thin) should be enough and no cracking.

Thanks Geeg,

I will make sure I apply it thinner and see what happens. :biggrin:

beautifulnails03 said:
I spoke to a Creative Ambassador regarding the fastest way to get nails dry as my clients always seem to knock their polish, and she suggested Out The Door.

So I bought the huge bottle, knowing that it was good advice.

It works brilliantly, however I have noticed that it cracks the polish and withing a day the polish is chipping off. I'm just unsure as to what I may be doing wrong? Has anybody else experienced the same problem.
I use out the door regularly and have never had cracking or any other problems with this product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back