Outback Organics ingredients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salj

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, does anyone who uses outback products know if the products are vegan (both waxes and pre/post products)? If not, can someone who uses them please have a look at ingredients lists for me and post (or post/PM me a pic of the ingredients?) if you're not sure.

I've been googling like crazy and can't find anything. My lovely vegan friend who lives too far away from me to be waxed by me wants to get waxed asap and there are salons near her that use PR and Outback. I know that aside from the refreshing gel, the PR stuff should be fine but no idea about outback.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.
xx

The suppliers would be able to help you more my darling, why not contact them as they will have a list of ingredients and be able to advise you more fully.:wink2:

Yes you're right its just Im away for work and can't really research it so was wondering if anyone here could help. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think the pre and post are, I think the waxes may contain beeswax - though don't have any packets here to check right now. But some vegans are ok with honey and beeswax.

Any question like this you are always best getting a definitive email from the manufacturer / distributor.

I've just checked the Outback Tru Blue and Outback Gold both contain beeswax, the PR Pure also contains beeswax. I believe the PR Euroblonde also contains beeswax. The PR Cristalline does not contain beeswax, but it does contain paraffin that puts some people off.

Thanks so much fozzyo. My friend is definitely not ok with honey or beeswax which is why i checked.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back