Outback Organics wax cartridges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieBrook

Reaction score
Hi guys. I currently use true blue strip wax, but looking at changing to cartridges. I've never used cartridges before, so sorry if I sound daft, but are the heads interchangeable and which ones fit please? I'm only a small business at the minute so can't afford to use one cartridge per client then sling it. I'd like to be able to get interchangeable heads that I can wash and sterilise to save on costs if possible. Thanks

I've used clean + easy roll on wax for many years and can highly recommend it.
You use the cartridge heads many times until you see a fine crack starting, then bin it.
Clean the heater and heads at the end of the day while still hot.

Do you not use a new roller head per person? Then clean and sanitise these as you go?

After each client you wipe over the outside of the head, not the rolling part of the head.
Obviously you will have sanitised your clients skin first and the wax on the roller that touches the skin stays on the skin . Therefore 'contaminated' wax does not go back into the cartridge.
At the end of the day you wipe down all the heads, cartridges and heating plates
Hope that makes sense!

It does. Thanks

Latest posts

Back