Outstanding training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hey all

I'm sure you're like me and have done many courses of different levels of quality.

Well I was wondering ...

What training have you been on that wowed you with its overall quality?

Yesterday I went on the Eve Taylor Systems of Analysis training and was sooooo impressed.

I just loved how it was organised, delivery, the subject - so interesting and different, the trainer was brilliant - extremely professional, knew her stuff, had great materials and was basically a gifted trainer, timing was excellent, certificates handed out on the day, great value for money - from within 5 mins of being there was impressed lol.

Now this is probably a revelation as on some previous training, with other companies, I did not get this impression and left extremely dissapointed and ripped off.

I definitely will go on more eve taylor training based on such a positive experience and also would go on training at the school it was organised at because they were so professional too.

Soooo geeks - would love to hear your amazing training experiences!

That's excellent to hear!
I know Abby will be delighted to hear such positive feedback.
She is an amazing trainer!

Andy at Axiom :) Couldn't recommend him enough! Did my male intimate waxing with him and not only was it a lovely day (who'd have thought!) but it was truly informational and Andy really is a patient saint :)
And he was right there for me when I had questions after the training too with support and advice xxx

yes she stands out

i came from a training background into beauty so always really impressed when theres a really good trainer

Andy at Axiom :) Couldn't recommend him enough! Did my male intimate waxing with him and not only was it a lovely day (who'd have thought!) but it was truly informational and Andy really is a patient saint :)
And he was right there for me when I had questions after the training too with support and advice xxx

love that when you feel you're gettin extra value and service

Abby is great! Really hope she can come back up to Scotland soon to do Systems!

Training was excellent, and so was the product knowledge training, really impressed :)

Latest posts

Back