Ovatu app booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Can I sync all my iPad calender appointments into ovatu?

I don't want to start messing about and lose them all!

Did everyone just go for the free one?

Thanks in advance.

I have Ovatu and love it!

I have upgraded but don't sync my calendar from my iPad.

Contact the developer via the feedback tab, Dave Hole, he is fantastic.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have Ovatu and love it!

I have upgraded but don't sync my calendar from my iPad.

Contact the developer via the feedback tab, Dave Hole, he is fantastic.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Thank you! I can't find the feedback tab :( x

What are you using? Laptop/computer or app on phone or iPad?

www.nail-ific.co.uk

I am currently on my 30 day trial but will be upgrading as I have a member of staff. I haven't synced from my calendar but I have synced my contacts.

I am currently on my 30 day trial but will be upgrading as I have a member of staff. I haven't synced from my calendar but I have synced my contacts.

How are you going with it kimi?

So far no problems Sarah, I am using iPad too as we don't have computer/Internet at work and its been good so far. Only trouble I have had is training staff to use it...

I use Ovatu and it is brilliant! I used the 30 day free trial and without a doubt I upgraded and pay the $10 per month now. My clients love the fact they can book their own appointments, and get email reminders. It is so easy to use, and it was easy to sync no problems my end. Dave Hole is really helpful too.

Hi Geeks,
im very new to salon geek and very pleased to see people are using ovatu.
I'm about to open my first salon in a couple of weeks and currently using the trial period on Ovatu but considering upgrading. I noticeced its in usd dollers can we still upgrade in the uk? and has anyone tried inputting products, im confused about the sku?

Yea I don't understand about sku either but going to look at it on the laptop to see if I can figure it out there. I don't think there are any problems with upgrading in the uk, the price will just be converted.

Yea I don't understand about sku either but going to look at it on the laptop to see if I can figure it out there. I don't think there are any problems with upgrading in the uk, the price will just be converted.

Sku normally is a barcode, product code

OMG! I'm loving this! It does everything I want!!

I use it. I get so many comments on how professional I am with reminders etc!! So worth it.

Can you sync with your calendar? I didn't t think you could? X

I use it. I get so many comments on how professional I am with reminders etc!! So worth it.

Can you sync with your calendar? I didn't t think you could? X

How much is the full system? I'm gonna love it for a stock point of view x

Best app I've used. Just synced my calendar (please don't ask how :))

I can now look at my ipad calendar quick and see everything inc clients.

Defo worth the $10 a month.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Thanks Deb just clicked on your site and its fab, it made me want to book, shame I'm so far far away x

Thank you very much northbarbeauty. Xx

www.nail-ific.co.uk

I've got the app in my iPhone but never used it. After reading this thought I would try it out but it keeps crashing and won't even open up x

Latest posts

Back