Over charged for hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemGrayx

Reaction score
šŸ˜

Last edited:
Not a hairdresser but you had 4 packs fitted and one spare in your bag, that equals 5 packs - no over charge by my calculations

Ppl donā€™t realise that yes, I do find that hair extensions are uncomfortable for the first week.. that should be explained to you I feel. But you had 4 packs in your hair and then 1 pack spare, therefore I donā€™t know how you can feel overcharged? I will would though itā€™s better to be cautious and have too much hair than not enough...

The spare hair was in both shades by the look of it so it wasnā€™t a spare ā€œfullā€ pack they could return. It was half a pack on one shade and half a pack of the other

No you were not overcharged. Thats a very good price x

I think itā€™s expensive. You can buy hair as cheap as XX pound per pack of 25. I charge per hour to fit Yes make a profit on your time but thatā€™s double the cost of extensions. I too would feel robbed. Iā€™m an extensionist hair dresser and trainer. One thing Iā€™m not. Is greedy x. Salons do make good profit but have lots of outlay. Iā€™m mobile x.

[edited by a Mod to remove Trade prices.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think itā€™s expensive. You can buy hair as cheap as XX pound per pack of 25. I charge per hour to fit Yes make a profit on your time but thatā€™s double the cost of extensions. I too would feel robbed. Iā€™m an extensionist hair dresser and trainer. One thing Iā€™m not. Is greedy x. Salons do make good profit but have lots of outlay. Iā€™m mobile x.

I always go for the expensive hair and it lasts me over a year, you get what you pay for cxxxxx

Good quality hair is as expensive as you want to pay.
I pay approx the price the OP stated.

Latest posts

Back